As a new player...

NanaCheese94

I've been saving up all of my wishing materials, only ever wished two times on the starter banner. What should be the best priority on wishing for SS+ or SS tier characters? I hear Zhongli and Bennet are pretty good, but idk when zhongli is ever coming back.

my team so far is the basic starter team, but I also got Razor and Xiangling so far. Kaeya is my strongest char

Any suggestions for upcoming banners? 

Edited by NanaCheese94
  • Like 1

I just summon for characters I like. I don't think the game is that difficult that you need to follow a tier list to play it.

I used the default 4 characters you get the entire first patch until Childe released in which I finally did my first wish. I still use Geo Traveller on my main team actually.

I think Baal the 5 star on the next banner might be strong since she's an archon like Venti and Zhongil who are also pretty good.

• Like 2

the new up coming banner is the way to go then. 

Event Wish Reign of Serenity - Boosted Drop Rate for Plane of Euthymia Raiden Shogun, Kujou Sara, Xiangling and Sucrose.

Xiangling and Sucrose are ss tier Xiangling needs to be t4 to be OP and Sucrose is good at t1. plus the new 2 characters are going to be amazing as well.

• Like 1