Challange 6

Im_Not_Banksy

• 4 weeks later...

Guys I was in the same situation as you are, let me try to explain what I did to get this done. The most important point is to aim for certain type of targets, forget about those that are on the middle of the court and a bit to the left or to the right, those were impossible for me.

So the easiest way is to aim for all the targets that go completely from left to right (obviously), for the ones in the center and for all those that are at the top (long shots) or at the bottom (drop shots) of the court. The first two don't need any explanation. 

For targets at the top or the bottom, just start powering your shot with the right button as soon as the ball appears and choose the direction you want to give. This will be quite simple because:

- The player won't move when you are setting the direction because you are powering up.

- As the target you are aiming for is at the top or at the bottom of the court, you have to move the left stick completely up or down, and that allows you to choose how much to the left or to the right you want to go in a more accurate way (I even had time to take a quick look to the stick).

Once I discovered this strategy, using it allowed me to complete the challenge in a few tries. This works also for Challenge 8, where all the shots must be good or perfect and there aren't any easy targets (those going from left to right). But don't panic, believe me when I say that you will do it much faster than Challenge 6.

That's all, I hope this helps and good luck!

Edited by opuk80

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...