Trophies bugged on ps4?

Willreaper41

So I've been grinding my last two trophies for some time now, 200 chest and 500 dismantle and still haven't gotten either. I've tripled the required amounts but nothing so clearly the trophies are broken somehow, trying to see if anyone else has run into this and/or managed to fix it.

• Like 1

I don't think so, even since the reset I've easily done a few hundred chest, just in like the last week. That and other similar trophies still unlocked for me after the reset, like wins and such. Now I don't know what to think because I was concerned I was having an issue with my HDD but if there is a bug...

Oh noooo.. In that case the trophies are bugged and not just reseted. Also, it looks like the PS5 trophies are not affected as people are still unlocking trophies over there. Means it is just a PS4 problem in the moment.

Is there a way to contact Mantisco?

I am not so sure that they are aware of that trophy issue..

Edited by GermanxDream_

37 minutes ago, GermanxDream_ said:

Oh noooo.. In that case the trophies are bugged and not just reseted. Also, it looks like the PS5 trophies are not affected as people are still unlocking trophies over there. Means it is just a PS4 problem in the moment.

Is there a way to contact Mantisco?

I am not so sure that they are aware of that trophy issue..

Yes mate We have to contact the game support on Twitter

3 hours ago, GermanxDream_ said:

Yeah, if we all do it, I guess they will adress it more likely. If someone gets a response please let us know here.

For me I think every trophy that has a counter is glitched..

Yeah every trophy has counter glitched ? 

Edited by L7QQRR

The trophies for winning rounds have unlocked for me, like the one for winning in trio, after the reset stuff.

Still no 60 kills trophy, and I'm at 71 so far. Idk how many was before the reset.

Hmm, it says I've only killed 2 boss monsters, but yeah, haven't got the trophy yet.

I should be nearing 2k monster kills, but still no 1500. :\

Edited by MMDE

Kind of an update I did manage to get the chest one but I had to erase all system data on the game and start from scratch which I kept count and it did work correctly then. The breaking down 500 equipment trophy wouldn't work again though, so I'm trying to do the same thing again but 500 takes some time but I'll keep trying as much as possible until season 6 of 76 starts,

27 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

Kind of an update I did manage to get the chest one but I had to erase all system data on the game and start from scratch which I kept count and it did work correctly then. The breaking down 500 equipment trophy wouldn't work again though, so I'm trying to do the same thing again but 500 takes some time but I'll keep trying as much as possible until season 6 of 76 starts,

I spoke with game support and they said we will fix a problem

I'm hoping when they fix the issues, the trophies you've already done the requirements of counts, especially those were you have the data. Sucks to win several games and for it not to count towards the 12. <_< Or the 2000 leveling. Or the monster killing and so on.

4 hours ago, L7QQRR said:

They seem to take a long time to solve a problem

I wouldn't really count on it getting solved any time soon, if at all, it was already a dead game on pc and it's a small group and per the usual trophies aren't really that high on their list of things to do. Best bet is to find work arounds but since I still haven't gotten 500 dismantles it seems it's not always possible without hundreds hours extra play, which also works in the developers favor.

7 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

I wouldn't really count on it getting solved any time soon, if at all, it was already a dead game on pc and it's a small group and per the usual trophies aren't really that high on their list of things to do. Best bet is to find work arounds but since I still haven't gotten 500 dismantles it seems it's not always possible without hundreds hours extra play, which also works in the developers favor.

? ? ?

Well I've been grinding away and should have well over 500 dismantles (got really lucky with several kills carrying full inventories) but still no trophy which means the full reset isn't guaranteed to work I guess and now that I've put in some 48 hours and 750+ games I can say I'm out. Hopefully a patch comes for this considering how completely random the trophy bugs appear to be but I won't hold my breath.

1 hour ago, Willreaper41 said:

Well I've been grinding away and should have well over 500 dismantles (got really lucky with several kills carrying full inventories) but still no trophy which means the full reset isn't guaranteed to work I guess and now that I've put in some 48 hours and 750+ games I can say I'm out. Hopefully a patch comes for this considering how completely random the trophy bugs appear to be but I won't hold my breath.

I told you from the beginning you have to wait because the trophy does not pop no matter what you do

On 9/10/2021 at 2:30 PM, Willreaper41 said:

They say there will be a patch next week, but they said there wouldn't be any guarantees about if it fixes the trophy issues. It seems mainly focused on the RP system all the players complain about. The players on top fall more in ranking when they get top 5 position out of 30 than they gain from winning...

I'm not sure they get what an incredibly bad look it is that they don't fix the trophies just right away and don't even seem to focus on fixing it. Their player base on PC used to be near nothing, it's this free for PS+ that really got their playerbase a bit up. I do get they wanna fix the RP system and balancing and some character moves, considering this affects the players, but not fixing the trophies gives a lot of PS players sour taste about the game and the company and does make some avoid the game. Honestly, the trophies themselves are pretty nice. The hardest thing you need to do is win a solo match. Trio is difficult too, but not as much (only 10 teams, instead of 30 players), and you can end up on a good team etc. 12 wins really isn't as difficult as a single solo, but it does take time. 2000 level ups is 10-20 per game (if you do decent/good), which is like 100-200 games. You will likely knock out most of those 12 wins in that time. Being first to kill someone can be a challenge, but you can probably boost it with a friend if required, it's just to do it twice. Gives very little actual in-game benefit (they ban people who boost in solo). Same goes for killing a player with a trap or a bomb or something. Killing a boss can be done pretty easily with a team in those 200 games. :P Killing monsters and using items doesn't take all that much time either. It's all pretty easy and chill, just play the game enough and you'll get better and at least get lucky enough once to meet the requirements. It's just super demotivating knowing nothing you do counts towards progress.

EDIT:

It seems they decided to fix the trophies in this patch! :) 

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1