Trophies bugged on ps4?

Willreaper41

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

https://updatecrazy.com/hunters-arena-legend-update-1-10-patch-notes-1-010-sep-15-2021/

Doesn't seems like trophy fixes were added in this patch...

They mention on the discord they are fixed but failed to add them to the patch notes. Take that info with a grain of salt until we see trophies reported on popping. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DanTheManGum said:

They mention on the discord they are fixed but failed to add them to the patch notes. Take that info with a grain of salt until we see trophies reported on popping. 

Yeah, I was going to check if they work again after work.

No idea if you will just auto unlock all the trophies already earned during the bug, or if you gotta do them over, or if you have to delete save etc.

Honestly, I will just delete save if it doesn't auto unlock stuff after one match, like after a kill etc, because that means I gotta redo it anyway, and then I may as well be sure it actually works.

3 hours ago, MMDE said:

Yeah, I was going to check if they work again after work.

No idea if you will just auto unlock all the trophies already earned during the bug, or if you gotta do them over, or if you have to delete save etc.

Honestly, I will just delete save if it doesn't auto unlock stuff after one match, like after a kill etc, because that means I gotta redo it anyway, and then I may as well be sure it actually works.

Considering no one has gotten the plat still since the start of the month I would have to say they didn't actually do it.

5 hours ago, Willreaper41 said:

Considering no one has gotten the plat still since the start of the month I would have to say they didn't actually do it.

It's been fixed now, sort of. I've already earned a trophy again, and someone else did the 2500 monster kills.

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

It's been fixed now, sort of. If you've surpassed the requirements, you will need to delete save and try again. Otherwise, you can finish up the time consuming ones then delete save and try again. I've already earned a trophy again, and someone else did the 2500 monster kills.

So I have to start the 500 thing again?! For like the 3rd or 4th time! FFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

I was just looking at the discord though and they're saying trophies aren't fixed?

Edited by Willreaper41

14 minutes ago, Willreaper41 said:

Of course, so I shot myself in the foot on that one

Yeah, I think I forgot to say that is what some people said. I don't know how true or not it is. I'm just gonna continue to play on my save and see where that leads me. If I keep getting trophies as I expect, I think all works as I just described.

Wanna play?

Edited by MMDE

Just now, Willreaper41 said:

I was able to redownloud a save file from 9/2 that I had on the cloud and scrapped like 30 items and nothing, so it still seems to be very random if fixed or not

I got 200 treasure chests now too, and first to kill in 2 games. I've done those many, many times before.

Nah, the trophies aren't buggy anymore. I got the platinum now. From the bad patch to the patch that fixed the issue, the accumulating trophies simply didn't save your progress towards teh trophies. After the patch that fixed the issue you could continue from before the bad patch. The 2000 levels just takes a while.