[Not Unlocking] They are going THROUGH!

OmegaRejectz

I’ve used 6 Gersch’s now, getting well over the required amount of Zombies each time but the trophy still hasn’t unlocked.

I can tell it’s still obtainable looking at recent achievers but I’m wondering how I should go about making it unlock.

Should I clear my PS3’s cache? If so, how do I do that?

Should I delete the game and patches?

Has this happened to anyone else, and if so what fixed it for you?

12 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

I’ve used 6 Gersch’s now, getting well over the required amount of Zombies each time but the trophy still hasn’t unlocked.

I can tell it’s still obtainable looking at recent achievers but I’m wondering how I should go about making it unlock.

Should I clear my PS3’s cache? If so, how do I do that?

Should I delete the game and patches?

Has this happened to anyone else, and if so what fixed it for you?

You don't have to do any of these, just make sure you play it online maybe even with friends. Cause you have to download the latest gamesettings update ingame. And as far as i remember you have to throw it far away from you and not right in front of you.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

You don't have to do any of these, just make sure you play it online maybe even with friends. Cause you have to download the latest gamesettings update ingame. And as far as i remember you have to throw it far away from you and not right in front of you.

3 minutes ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

I wasn’t able to get this in single player mode either. I searched for a while and discovered that it is a long-standing issue and will only pop in multiplayer games with other players. 

Thanks.

I’ll try this out. Hopefully I don’t have horrible RNG now ;/

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had a chance to do any zombie related trophies, but the story and multiplayer trophies have worked just as fine on my end. If not, its possible for it being a glitched one where you gotta work it correctly, or you might actually be missing something. I feel it could just be a chance of luck through mutliple repeats.

• 2 months later...

they still havent fixed this crap. i wasted a bunch of time solo getting that damn thing to spawn only to find out its glitched and not popping.  

edit, i def had to get this online. as for split screen or lan i dont know if it works. i just waited until a random joined my lobby and rushed to the crate over and over until i got it

Edited by melodicmizery

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I’ve hoped on a solo game of Ascension tonight and the trophy popped without any issues. Make sure to train/horde up the zombies and throw the Gersch device not near you.

I’ve trained zombies around one of the lunar pad locations, near PhD Flopper, and threw the Gersch near the lunar pad from the balcony.

• 3 months later...
On 6/21/2023 at 7:21 PM, Pavlito-7 said:

I tried to get it solo, but it wouldn't pop.

Got it on my very first attempt playing split screen.

I hate this trophy. I had a chance to get this in an online session but had completely dogshit rng from the box. One by one all 3 other players in my team got the trophy then we tried a few more rounds to see if I could finally get it too but alas, no dice. Then everyone left.

I can’t get it to pop solo or split-screen either. I’ve wasted hours just trying to get the damn Gersch let alone getting a chance to use it, and I’ve tried several suggestions I’ve seen online such as throwing it far away from you or only sucking in the last 5 zombies of the round etc. I’m not sure why it’s so stubborn.