Truth Quest Trophies Glitched

MoreThanAble

Hi everyone just a heads up / word of warning. Went through the dlc today and loved it to bits, kept crashing in the later parts but guessing that will be fixed in a patch but just be aware doing infamy 5 stuff. Completed the dlc 100% but still missing the following trophies. Island Queen, I can handle the truth!, Apex Predator and Perfect Timing.

I remember hearing about the main game trophies being glitched early on so assume this is a thing they will patch but just interested to hear if others have issues. I played PS5 version only for Truth Quest so far.

As always appreciate if people have help on this topic ?

I never had an issue with the base game (and so far, not the DLC), but it doesn't surprise me there's issues with trophies.

Playing PS4 version on PS5, I had terrible framerate issues (below 15fps) during one of the time trials. Needs a patch, for sure.

As people have mentioned did all the questers in the main map earlier on and late game in Truth Quest you get new activities on the original map which I have done all of. Interesting it took them a month to patch before so just wait on that I guess. On my ps5 the dlc trophies don't even have a name or icon lol. Guess got to give Tripwire time...

12 minutes ago, MoreThanAble said:

As people have mentioned did all the questers in the main map earlier on and late game in Truth Quest you get new activities on the original map which I have done all of. Interesting it took them a month to patch before so just wait on that I guess. On my ps5 the dlc trophies don't even have a name or icon lol. Guess got to give Tripwire time...

Yeah I don't have the name or icon either for my PS5 DLC trophies, I've beaten all the apex predators but none of the trophies have popped, I've found all the questers too and no pop either. 

Same here multiple trophies bugged, I had a save which alowed me to try again and some popped. What I think is causing most problems for everyone is the last fight from the DLC, the one with the bounty boss. I have the 100% truth quest and 100% dlc quest bug although I,ve done em twice. So what I’m gonna try is to get all new island collectibles to 98% and then do the bounty boss.

Later edit, completed everything to 98% and left last boss, killed boss, got the 100% Achievement text in game yet still no trophy... Might try again and if it still bugs will wait for a fix. Trophies in this game are a joke. Overall DLC was decent, alot of reused stuff tho...

Edited by TehTeribad

I'd encourage everyone that is having issues to go to the game's forums (linked here), create a quick profile and file a bug report.  This was used before to gain traction on the issue, hopefully it can help resolve it.

I can't say I'm happy others are having issues, but I am relieved I'm not the only one.  Only difference is I am playing the base game and not the DLC.  I wasn't able to pop the teen or adult trophies or two of the first three apex predators, but I got the trophy for the first zone apex predator, which should have come second of the three.  

Edited by damcrac5

As far as i found out, the progress of the base game and DLC is separeted. Somehow the game automatically switches you to your base game progress. However, in base game progress you are able to access the contents of DLC. But you won't gain any DLC trophy in base game progress. 

How to make sure you are in DLC progress:

Check your level, in base game your level is capped into 30, but DLC allows you to increase it to 40. 

Check your loading screen, in DLC progress you have the loading screen of the Truth Quest. 

If you find out you are in base progress or trophy is not working for you, restart the game. At the main menu, select the Truth Quest option, make sure the DLC is on, then select continue.

I'm not sure if this works for everyone, but thats how I fixed my issue. It actually shocked me when I finally switched back to my DLC progress and found out I have to play it again lol.

10 minutes ago, Satsukiye_ said:

As far as i found out, the progress of the base game and DLC is separeted. Somehow the game automatically switches you to your base game progress. However, in base game progress you are able to access the contents of DLC. But you won't gain any DLC trophy in base game progress. 

How to make sure you are in DLC progress:

Check your level, in base game your level is capped into 30, but DLC allows you to increase it to 40. 

Check your loading screen, in DLC progress you have the loading screen of the Truth Quest. 

If you find out you are in base progress or trophy is not working for you, restart the game. At the main menu, select the Truth Quest option, make sure the DLC is on, then select continue.

I'm not sure if this works for everyone, but thats how I fixed my issue. It actually shocked me when I finally switched back to my DLC progress and found out I have to play it again lol.

Thank you for your answer. I'm good on the DLC as it's a new map and I'm Lvl 38.

6 minutes ago, MsieurSeb said:

Thank you for your answer. I'm good on the DLC as it's a new map and I'm Lvl 38.

Well, i see you have 3 hours into the DLC but no trophies is unlocked. Did the trophy I See Site P pops normally for you? If should be popped immediately when you arrived the new map. If not I strongly encourage you to restart the game... I found out this problem but I'm not sure level and loading screen makes sure you are in DLC progress tho...

13 minutes ago, Satsukiye_ said:

Well, i see you have 3 hours into the DLC but no trophies is unlocked. Did the trophy I See Site P pops normally for you? If should be popped immediately when you arrived the new map. If not I strongly encourage you to restart the game... I found out this problem but I'm not sure level and loading screen makes sure you are in DLC progress tho...

I just passed Lvl 40 and no trophy. I just took my save on the cloud it was dated a few minutes after my level 40. By relaunching the game, I got the trophy "I see Site P" only...

9 hours ago, QuickAsAWhip said:

If I start the dlc and one glitches on me is it possible to reload a save from the cloud at the beginning of the dlc? Or will it require me to play the full game again including base game.

To start the DLC, you must have completed the solo of the main game. You need a save with the solo completed. Be careful, because the DLC overwrites the solo save. :/