Truth Quest Trophies Glitched

MoreThanAble

1 hour ago, Steva24 said:

After 3 restarts on the dlc, i decided to wait for a patch. With the exception of the first story trophy, level 40, orca, bone whale and electric along with questers haven't popped for me. Glitch quest! 

How did you start again? do you have a save before the start of the DLC? Because I saved it was overwritten ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MsieurSeb said:

How did you start again? do you have a save before the start of the DLC? Because I saved it was overwritten ...

I had a save on the cloud which was the main game completed 100%.  So every time i was redownloading it. Its even weirder that are people getting trophies regularly and for some others like you and me nothing pops as it should.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, FullMetalSarok said:

I’m interested to hear from one of the few people that had all the dlc trophies pop correctly, is it just completely random or could you offer any workarounds and tips? 
I’ve downloaded the dlc but I’m really hesitant to start it until a patch becomes available 

I advise you to wait. It's very random ...

For the PS4 version, I managed to get all the dlc trophies although the game crashed a few times and upon reloading the game, my level went back to 30. After eating a fish, the level 40 reached would appear and I needed to reequip my shark.

For the PS5, version, I finished everything again for the dlc, but the Island Queen and Perfect Timing did not unlock. :( I re-downloaded my cloud save and did the plover island objectives all over again and reached 100% but Island Queen did not pop. :(

Let's hope the devs respond quickly with a patch. Very disappointing.

4 hours ago, vinster said:

For the PS4 version, I managed to get all the dlc trophies although the game crashed a few times and upon reloading the game, my level went back to 30. After eating a fish, the level 40 reached would appear and I needed to reequip my shark.

For the PS5, version, I finished everything again for the dlc, but the Island Queen and Perfect Timing did not unlock. :( I re-downloaded my cloud save and did the plover island objectives all over again and reached 100% but Island Queen did not pop. :(

Let's hope the devs respond quickly with a patch. Very disappointing.

My Support Ticket at Tripwire has been sent to the development team.

I really hope they can work this out with an autopop solution, because I already lost my main game save file and would have to do everything from scratch otherwise. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sten_dardo said:

I really hope they can work this out with an autopop solution, because I already lost my main game save file and would have to do everything from scratch otherwise. 

I just submitted a support ticket via Tripwire's website as well. Likewise if I hear anything back, I'll update this thread.

Let's hope they'll allow the dlc to be replayed. Else folks like you with their save overwritten may be in a bind unless they retroactively pop your trophies with a patch fix.  Fingers crossed.

I may replay the dlc 1 more time next week with some variations. If I'm successful in unlocking my remaining trophies,  I'll update accordingly. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MsieurSeb said:

I advise you to wait. It's very random ...

Must be cuz my buddy have island queen trophy and i cant get it to matter what i do... i did one playthrough everything popped but that one, i did another playthorugh just from the dlc point.. that didnt work.. then i deleted my whole save file and started all the way from the base game through the dlc and it still didnt pop ffs, i guess i just gonna wait for a patch ...

9 hours ago, Sten_dardo said:

I'm glad you have some word that it is being addressed in some form. I submitted a ticket as well a couple of days ago and I haven't gotten any feedback. Though they did acknowledge these issues at launch and fixed it. Here's to hoping they can fix it again. 

• Like 1

OMG, I managed to get the remaining 2 trophies to pop on PS5. It requires that you've got all the dlc trophies on the PS4.

If you noticed my 1st post above, I had no issues unlocking the PS4 dlc trophies (albeit with a few crashes. I played the PS4 version on my PS5). This is what I then did:

1. Deleted the maneater PS5 console save file.
  2. Restarted the PS5 maneater version.
  3. At the start screen, hit Triangle to import PS4 save file. After I did this, the game crashed to xmb.
  4. I then restarted the PS5 maneater. At the start screen, the Island Queen and Perfect Timing trophies popped!

Very relived and happy now!

Anyway, if Tripwire replies to my support ticket, I'll update this thread as promised. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vinster said:

OMG, I managed to get the remaining 2 trophies to pop on PS5. It requires that you've got all the dlc trophies on the PS4.

If you noticed my 1st post above, I had no issues unlocking the PS4 dlc trophies (albeit with a few crashes. I played the PS4 version on my PS5). This is what I then did:

1. Deleted the maneater PS5 console save file.
  2. Restarted the PS5 maneater version.
  3. At the start screen, hit Triangle to import PS4 save file. After I did this, the game crashed to xmb.
  4. I then restarted the PS5 maneater. At the start screen, the Island Queen and Perfect Timing trophies popped!

Very relived and happy now!

Anyway, if Tripwire replies to my support ticket, I'll update this thread as promised. 

I hope there will be a patch for those who only play on PS5. ?

• Like 3

On 9/4/2021 at 9:11 AM, bradenostby said:

This is disappointing. Completed the entire DLC 100% and did everything there is to do and yet two trophies are glitched for me. “Apex Eater” and “Perfect Timing”. Ticket submitted to TripWire a few days ago and no response. Reading the last two posts from vinster and DougKelley1982, you guys just uploaded a PS4 save file and the PS5 trophies automatically popped?

On hindsight, I think I didn't need to play the ps5 dlc since I already completed it on ps4.

But yeah, it does look like the save file import from ps4 will autopop all dlc trophies, and I daresay even the base game ones. I'm just glad that the ps4 import was able to pop the remaining 2 trophies I was missing on the ps5 dlc.

Edited by Stevieboy

In my case, after electric burn glitched, importing the file alone didn’t pop any trophies. First time I imported and played for a few minutes and nothing happened. So I redownloaded my cloud save from before starting the dlc.

After reading vinster post about the game crashing back to XMB I decided to try again. So I imported the save, closed the game, restarted and the trophies popped. I also believe that the platinum could pop using the same method. 

I never played past the Electric Great White on PS5. Also not sure if it matters but I played on the New Zealand version of the game. 

Edited by DougKelley1982
Spelling error.
  • Like 1

FYI. Tripwire's support "resolved" my ticket with the following reply. Hopefully the devs will get to work on a patch soon.

‐---‐--‐-------------------------

Tripwire Customer Support
Staff - 09/06/2021 7:03 AM

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we have sent your report to the development team for further investigation. Should we require any additional information, we will get in touch. 
Thank you for helping us to make our game better!

Best Regards,

69b2a36c80eec262ae7e0f19a3d3447ee62e43d9?t=317ba0ab89ae0e16500449b119baa744

• Like 1

Purchased the DLC yesterday started the DLC this morning, rookie move not checking on here to see if trophies were glitched. Straight away when for the electric burn trophy and it didnt pop. Not happy esp considering we are paying for this DLC. I will not play it again until i hear a patch has fixed these issues and really hope the trophy ends up popping. Unfortunately i only have the ps5 version and the DLC has already saved over my original save data from the base game. Unacceptable really 

14 hours ago, vinster said:

FYI. Tripwire's support "resolved" my ticket with the following reply. Hopefully the devs will get to work on a patch soon.

‐---‐--‐-------------------------

Tripwire Customer Support
Staff - 09/06/2021 7:03 AM

Hi there,

Thank you for reporting this to us, we have sent your report to the development team for further investigation. Should we require any additional information, we will get in touch. 
Thank you for helping us to make our game better!

Best Regards,

69b2a36c80eec262ae7e0f19a3d3447ee62e43d9?t=317ba0ab89ae0e16500449b119baa744

Given the shitshow currently going on over the weekend at TripWire, it may not be top of the agenda. I’m not sure the actual devs are even working with TripWire anymore, so getting a patch published may not even be possible if that’s the case.

I would suggest holding off buying this until a patch is confirmed, or an established work around.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:18 AM, FullMetalSarok said:

I’m interested to hear from one of the few people that had all the dlc trophies pop correctly, is it just completely random or could you offer any workarounds and tips? 
I’ve downloaded the dlc but I’m really hesitant to start it until a patch becomes available 

My trophies all popped as they should. I'm curious if it has to do with which version of the game people are using. I played the ps plus version and when I look in the store it doesn't show as purchased or even give the option to re-download. I have to find the ps plus version in my library. I did have problems with the platinum trophy though. Everything popped but nothing synced to the psn for hours.

On 07/09/2021 at 1:01 PM, Half_Sober said:

My trophies all popped as they should. I'm curious if it has to do with which version of the game people are using. I played the ps plus version and when I look in the store it doesn't show as purchased or even give the option to re-download. I have to find the ps plus version in my library. I did have problems with the platinum trophy though. Everything popped but nothing synced to the psn for hours.

did you do anything differently? or did you just play normally

On 7. 9. 2021 at 4:42 AM, S-H-A-R-P-E-Y- said:

Purchased the DLC yesterday started the DLC this morning, rookie move not checking on here to see if trophies were glitched. Straight away when for the electric burn trophy and it didnt pop. Not happy esp considering we are paying for this DLC. I will not play it again until i hear a patch has fixed these issues and really hope the trophy ends up popping. Unfortunately i only have the ps5 version and the DLC has already saved over my original save data from the base game. Unacceptable really 

You can't get Electric Burn trophy before you reach Plover Island. And you don't have that trophy either.

On 02/09/2021 at 11:16 PM, MsieurSeb said:

Hello, I am 3 hours into the game on the DLC and I have not unlocked any trophies ... Is this normal?

As soon as you enter the new area, you should get a trophy. Mine didn't unlock, even after 1 hour in the DLC. I had to restart the game, it loaded me in the Cave of the DLC and the trophy popped .... I'm on ps5 .... Not only the game sucks, but the trophies are glitched asf. I mean "entering the area" trophy glitched lol 

No trophy for killing the Electric shark, the Shadow Orca nor the Bone Whale .....

Edited by Spike_Hostile17
  • Like 1