Truth Quest Trophies Glitched

MoreThanAble

4 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Tripwire said they had no issues in their testing, but are still taking reports to see if they can figure out why some are having issues while others aren't. Hopefully it's fixed.

Yep they are still looking into why some people are having issues  hopefully it’s fixed soon 

On 9/27/2021 at 4:06 PM, NomadDragon said:

Just started the game a week ago and got the 100%, not sure what issues some people are having but it seems to have happened with previous versions. I didn’t have any crashes, minus a couple freeze spots but it quickly loaded. Just wanted to post so others can see it’s working.

That's good to hear. I wonder if only people that played the DLC at launch are experiencing the bug. Curious if others that haven't played it having issue.

31 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

That's good to hear. I wonder if only people that played the DLC at launch are experiencing the bug. Curious if others that haven't played it having issue.

I started the game the day before the DLC.  Trophies were unlocking without issue.  DLC released, I did not purchase it yet the game stopped rewarding most trophies.  I did receive one trophy while the other 4 did not pop.  I was able to earn trophies on a separate local account last night, which I merged with my PSN profile.  I'll check tonight to see if I can get trophies to pop when they should.  If I have luck, I'll make a new thread with steps for those that don't want to wait for a patch fix.

edit: P.s. how was the R&C trilogy on the vita? DM is fine to stay on topic.

Edited by damcrac5

6 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

I started the game the day before the DLC.  Trophies were unlocking without issue.  DLC released, I did not purchase it yet the game stopped rewarding most trophies.  I did receive one trophy while the other 4 did not pop.  I was able to earn trophies on a separate local account last night, which I merged with my PSN profile.  I'll check tonight to see if I can get trophies to pop when they should.  If I have luck, I'll make a new thread with steps for those that don't want to wait for a patch fix.

edit: P.s. how was the R&C trilogy on the vita? DM is fine to stay on topic.

Are you able to play the dlc on a fresh account even though it wouldn't be linked to psn?

6 hours ago, Jaquerjaques said:

Are you able to play the dlc on a fresh account even though it wouldn't be linked to psn?

With console sharing enabled, yes. Only need to enable it if you have 2 ps5s. Before I had 2 it would share all content with every profile on the console. 

Last night I merged my local account with my psn account and was able to pop trophies. Seems like it might be a save file issue being the problem. 

3 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

With console sharing enabled, yes. Only need to enable it if you have 2 ps5s. Before I had 2 it would share all content with every profile on the console. 

Last night I merged my local account with my psn account and was able to pop trophies. Seems like it might be a save file issue being the problem. 

Can’t be a save file problem I have deleted my save file completely and start the whole game from scratch about 5 different times still no island queen trophy ( PS5 )  tripwire are looking into it again and said they will release another fix with they are able to find the issue

lets hope they do 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, locofella83 said:

Can’t be a save file problem I have deleted my save file completely and start the whole game from scratch about 5 different times still no island queen trophy ( PS5 )  tripwire are looking into it again and said they will release another fix with they are able to find the issue

lets hope they do 

Shame. Was hoping this might be a fix for others. Can you try starting the game again on a local account and then merge it with your main? Potentially after getting all the trophies to unlock?

4 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

Shame. Was hoping this might be a fix for others. Can you try starting the game again on a local account and then merge it with your main? Potentially after getting all the trophies to unlock?

I will try that and and update you in day or 2 (when done)  but  I don’t think there is anything people can do tho I have tried  almost everything tripwire has said to do   (Stuck on 98% missing island queen for DLC  on ps5  all we can do is wait for a fix 

Edited by locofella83

2 hours ago, locofella83 said:

I will try that and and update you in day or 2 (when done)  but  I don’t think there is anything people can do tho I have tried  almost everything tripwire has said to do   (Stuck on 98% missing island queen for DLC  on ps5  all we can do is wait for a fix 

I hope it works out for you and that I didn't send you down a rabbit hole.  Sucks that it is the trophy at the end of the game/dlc...  Thats a good 12-15 hours invested.  

Hey everyone. I can 100% confirm that creating a new local account, will unlock the trophies and you can link it to psn account afterwards. Just make sure to sync trophies with psn after logging in with psn account. The game can be completed in a matter of roughly  7or 8 hours give or take including DLC, I would say, so it's not too bad of an investment to replay from scratch

Edited by Jaquerjaques

15 minutes ago, Jaquerjaques said:

Hey everyone. I can 100% confirm that creating a new local account, will unlock the trophies and you can link it to psn account afterwards. Just make sure to sync trophies with psn after logging in with psn account. The game can be completed in a matter of roughly  7or 8 hours give or take including DLC, I would say, so it's not too bad of an investment to replay from scratch

For ps5 ? Or ps4 ? Or both  new local acc meaning add a new guest acc and play on that ?  Any other settings  needed to know before trying this  playing on ps5 

Edited by locofella83

15 minutes ago, locofella83 said:

For ps5 ? Or ps4 ? Or both  new local acc meaning add a new guest acc and play on that ?  Any other settings  needed to know before trying this  playing on ps5 

I created a guess account that was offline only.  Played until I popped several trophies that didn't on my psn profile on the ps5. Then I deleted my psn from the ps5 and signed into using the guest account. Synced the trophies and haven't had issues yet. Hopefully this luck continues. 

22 minutes ago, Jaquerjaques said:

Did you have issues with the dlc only?  I see you got a couple of the trophies to pop throughout the month and then the rest came today. Did you try it based off my comment earlier?

Just now, damcrac5 said:

I created a guess account that was offline only.  Played until I popped several trophies that didn't on my psn profile on the ps5. Then I deleted my psn from the ps5 and signed into using the guest account. Synced the trophies and haven't had issues yet. Hopefully this luck continues. 

Did you have issues with the dlc only?  I see you got a couple of the trophies to pop throughout the month and then the rest came today. Did you try it based off my comment earlier?

Yeah, so it was just the dlc that I had issues with. I started the DLC a few weeks ago and straight away trophies weren't popping as they should. After the last patch 1 or 2 trophies unlocked, but all the rest were no good. So I did the local profile method and all trophies were unlocking as they should, so there is probably a big gap between the first couple DLC trophies but the rest all unlocked within a few hours of each other

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, locofella83 said:

PS5. Yeah, so all I did was create a new guest account without signing in to psn, unlocked the trophies, deleted the account with my PSN, then linked my PSN to the new guest account and synced trophies with PSN

20 minutes ago, Jaquerjaques said:

PS5. Yeah, so all I did was create a new guest account without signing in to psn, unlocked the trophies, deleted the account with my PSN, then linked my PSN to the new guest account and synced trophies with 

20 minutes ago, Jaquerjaques said:

PS5. Yeah, so all I did was create a new guest account without signing in to psn, unlocked the trophies, deleted the account with my PSN, then linked my PSN to the new guest account and synced trophies with PSN

Trying now will post back soon did u get the DLC island queen trophy using this method? 

Edited by locofella83

8 minutes ago, locofella83 said:

No luck for me using  this method of using a local/guest account  still couldn’t get the Island queen trophy for the DLC  all it did for me was delete my console save file  so have to reply the game back to the start of the DLC and will just wait for a fix 

Damn that sucks. So what ended up happening on the guest account? Did it unlock every other trophy except island Queen including i can handle the truth?

13 minutes ago, Jaquerjaques said:

Damn that sucks. So what ended up happening on the guest account? Did it unlock every other trophy except island Queen including i can handle the truth? 

1 minute ago, locofella83 said:

2 minutes ago, locofella83 said:

2 minutes ago, locofella83 said:

Yes it unlocked all others  except island queen for the DLC it was a bit of druma as under the guest Acc it said I had to rebuy the game  so had to log back into my main then log out of it and back into gust for it to work   But I lost my console save still no island queen will replay the game  now  till I get back to the start of the DLC with my main psn acc 

Edited by locofella83

1 hour ago, locofella83 said:

Yes it unlocked all others  except island queen for the DLC it was a bit of druma as under the guest Acc it said I had to rebuy the game  so had to log back into my main then log out of it and back into gust for it to work   But I lost my console save still no island queen will replay the game  now  till I get back to the start of the DLC with my main psn acc 

That could be why. If you deleted your main account before starting that would probably have locked you out. If you logged into your main account on that guest profile that could be what prevented you from getting the trophy. What I did was I left my main account active on my ps5, but simply created the guest account  and then deleted it after getting all trophies on the guest account