Truth Quest Trophies Glitched

MoreThanAble

28 minutes ago, locofella83 said:

Ok will try again nothing else to loose mite as  well give it another go  not looking forward to doing the time trials again tho lol 

for the time trials get the full shadow set maxxed out they are all done first time, there's also 2 passive skills that increase swim speed and launch speed, you'll do em all first time with that setup.

remember to check the objectives tab in the menu u might just be missing a randoim electric shark or whatever you gotta kill, i did everything and every trophy popped perfectly on time. without having to retry anything or whatever.

5 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

for the time trials get the full shadow set maxxed out they are all done first time, there's also 2 passive skills that increase swim speed and launch speed, you'll do em all first time with that setup.

remember to check the objectives tab in the menu u might just be missing a randoim electric shark or whatever you gotta kill, i did everything and every trophy popped perfectly on time. without having to retry anything or whatever.

Yeh I kmow I have done the time trails before not to bad just annoying really I have already 100% the game 2 time just didn’t get island queen trophy in DLC 

57 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

yeh I feel your pain it was so bad just going through it once.

Yeh  it  sucks but have played it a fair bit  now ( 5 times ) ? so will skip any that I don’t need to do just need the island queen trophy so will only need to do 3 time trails out of the 10 so it’s ok 

Well, I beat the final boss and didn’t get anymore trophies. So I saved to the PS+ cloud to be safe and deleted the saves on the PS5 console. I put the disc in the PS4 where I had 100% completed, moved the shark to another grotto, then saved to the PS+ cloud. I put the disc back in the PS5 to transfer the new save from PS4 and for whatever reason, all four trophies popped. The game was fun but I’m glad to be done with this glitchy mess. :S

On 9/27/2021 at 1:19 PM, damcrac5 said:

What version of the game are you playing?  Pure ps5 digital, ps4 disc upgraded to ps5 digital?  I've been having issues with a ps4 disc using the ps5 digital upgrade.  Maybe I'll give it a spin after my current game and see if I can get them to pop on a fresh save.  Sucks to lose 3.5 hours of gameplay, but if it gets the job done.

At the same time, this isn't affecting everyone.  Maybe if I could find out what versions of the game people are using that are having issues. 

I was playing on the ps5 digital version from ps plus and bought the dlc about 3/4 thru the campaign. 

Hey there,

So I used the method involving the guest account and all but one trophy popped, 'I am the truth!' I looked everywhere online and can't find much info on this particular trophy which leads me to believe I may have missed something.. Plover island is 100%, I've done all questers on both maps, all missions on main map, all time trials.. I'm pretty sure ive done everything so it seems weird that that is the only trophy I havnt got. Any help would be appreciated thanks

Edit:

Sussed it, didn't realize that I needed the remaining hunts & revenges as I didn't bother with many of the base game ones and they blended in quite nicely with the dlc ones lol. Basically anything that has 'top secret' in the mission banner.

Thanks very much for this solution, noticed that with today's patch it didn't fix any of the glitched trophies and just wanted it done

Edited by R3DLNR
Updated info

I finished Truth Quest tonight in one sitting and everything popped when it should have done without a problem. I think at this point the only people having trouble unlocking any of the trophies are those that started the base game prior to the original fix a few months back.

23 hours ago, LC-Fraggers said:

I finished Truth Quest tonight in one sitting and everything popped when it should have done without a problem. I think at this point the only people having trouble unlocking any of the trophies are those that started the base game prior to the original fix a few months back.

Incorrect. I started a brand new game, updated and everything, fresh start and when it was time to complete the DLC, not a single trophy popped 

On 10/16/2021 at 3:15 PM, LC-Fraggers said:

Did you have any issues unlocking trophies in the base game originally?

Not at all. I did run into a bug though where it wasnt showing progression and was stuck on Ch.5 but everything unlocked normally. On that same save file, i couldnt even start the DLC (mission wouldnt start) so i started from scratch as i mentioned

Does anyone know if irradiated apexes on base game that appear as secondary objectives,  count towards Truth Quest 100%?

EDIT : They do. I never thought that other than time trials and questers, more missions were there as well! Done and deleted! 

Edited by Steva24

• 2 weeks later...

I started the DLC earlier today. The first trophy "I See Site P" didn't pop. 

Thought I'd test another one quickly and go for the "Fan Fare" trophy..... Ate all the Questers, no trophy.

Deleted the console save and re-downloaded my cloud save, tried for the "I See Site P" trophy again.....no luck.

Deleted the game and console save after that. I'll try again if and when they bring out a patch for it. No issues whatsoever on the base game.

Utter bullshit

25 minutes ago, smithylfc2008 said:

I started the DLC earlier today. The first trophy "I See Site P" didn't pop. 

Thought I'd test another one quickly and go for the "Fan Fare" trophy..... Ate all the Questers, no trophy.

Deleted the console save and re-downloaded my cloud save, tried for the "I See Site P" trophy again.....no luck.

Deleted the game and console save after that. I'll try again if and when they bring out a patch for it. No issues whatsoever on the base game.

Utter bullshit

I had this problem yesterday.

What got it to work for me for the PS4 version was eventually I paused the game until I got a blue screen and crashed, and upon reloading and leveling 1 level before entering the DLC area, the Site P trophy popped and everything else has seemed to act normal at this point. Prior to this I even tried exploring areas like Caviar Keys where I had the glitch that listed stuff as already explored despite not visiting each location back when I played the base game.

The crashing I can get pretty regularly if I leave the game paused for 15-30 minutes. That seems to be a sign of a memory leak.

Edited by Sendai-Horatio

I played the PS4 version on PS5. I had no issues with the trophies and I actually had a POSITIVE bug. After completing all the objectives on the DLC map, when I fast traveled back to the main map both (Perfect Timing) and (I Can Handle the Truth!) popped instantly. I didn't have to do any extra objectives on the main land aside from kill the final boss.

Edited by Skurkitty

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: You need to kill the Atomic Leviathan to get the I Can Handle the Truth! trophy. It will pop together with Apex Eater (if you've done everything). Deleting this game again and praying that Tripwire doesn't decide to add more 'fun' DLC to the game!

===

The game is still kind bugged (PS5 here). So I've done all the activities and objectives except kill the Atomic Leviathan in the DLC area and the main area and.... the  the I Can Handle the Truth! trophy decided it didn't want to pop for me. I was wondering if maybe I had to go kill the AL, but...

On 06/11/2021 at 8:05 AM, Skurkitty said:

I played the PS4 version on PS5. I had no issues with the trophies and I actually had a POSITIVE bug. After completing all the objectives on the DLC map, when I fast traveled back to the main map both (Perfect Timing) and (I Can Handle the Truth!) popped instantly. I didn't have to do any extra objectives on the main land aside from kill the final boss.

Everything else popped fine and I waited specifically for a patch to fix the bugged trophies before I started the DLC! ? And yes, I've tried teleporting between DLC area and Main area, gone over the map to see if I missed anything, restarted the game, reset the system, all that BS. So this solution doesn't work (for me, anyway):

On 13/10/2021 at 7:18 AM, R3DLNR said:

Sussed it, didn't realize that I needed the remaining hunts & revenges as I didn't bother with many of the base game ones and they blended in quite nicely with the dlc ones lol. Basically anything that has 'top secret' in the mission banner.

Perhaps it's this BS (quote below) and I'm either going to have to restart the game (no thanks) or wait for another patch. Damn you PSN Plus games, Tripwire, and my need to get 100%! I didn't even want to play Truth Quest! 

On 16/10/2021 at 1:04 AM, LC-Fraggers said:

Anyway, I don't suppose someone else has a solution? If I find one, I'll update this post. There is a chance that I need to kill the AL first, but I can't find any definitive information anywhere about that and it's not too clear from the trophy either. 

Edited by Emmakii
it wasn't really a bug

• 8 months later...

Ps4 Version absolutely no DLC trophies have popped. Nothing for entering the new area, nothing for killing the electric great white. 

Scrap that, restarted game and they popped on loading. Seems to be a coding issue, the game cant pop them if you continue straight from end of base game onto the dlc. So finish main game then quit game BEFORE starting DLC. Should work after that

• Like 1