I'm Gonna Live Forever help

Plattitudes

I finally got the trophy to pop.  For anyone who has issues in the future, the guide on this site is missing the golden helmet on the waterloo level. If you play the levels out of official order, it can really screw you up.

Even after figuring out what was wrong, I had further issues as the waterloo helmet didn't pop the trophy. I reloaded an old save and rushed through the last two levels again and the trophy finally popped.

Buggy game mixed with incomplete guide is no bueno.

Edited by Plattitudes
I figured it out
  • Like 3

I updated the guide with the location of the Waterloo helm and an amendment in the roadmap for catching the earlier missables. It's been years since I've finished this, so I might replay it and review the guide myself again to ensure there's no other hiccups. For now,  that should be the extent of what needs fixing though. 

@Plattitudes, to address your last comment on the guide: I once again apologize to both you and every other present or past reader that's had issues with this on behalf of ARB (@Z-Yux) and myself. That's absolutely our screw-up that wasted your time  regardless the reasons, the fact that it happened is our culpability. So as the two writers taking responsibility for this screw-up, me and Z will be discussing this soon. The only point I'd ever made was that you didn't need to dismiss the efforts and work that went into writing the remainder of the guide solely because of our failure in these two singular aspects in it. Similar descriptions compared to another website's doesn't mean by itself that it was plagiarism, either. We have our rightful issues to comb through here, and we will. But as a writer yourself, would you want anyone to question the time you and Z-Yux invest in these? 

You seem relatively new to (and diligent at) guide-writing here, so I wouldn't guess anyone would've needed to PM or mention you about a snag in your guides yet. Kudos. But if you come across another writer that isn't responsive to guide commentary, whatever the reasons, you may yield better results contacting them through the forum like @Helyx had above me. Aside from that, I apologize again. And let me know if there's anything else that I should remedy with the trophy guide or if there's any suggestions you have while you're continuing the game.