DawningWolf55

The game won't Be 100%able for at least another 2 months.

18 posts in this topic

5lhtik.jpg

I assume the trophy you're talking about that prevents 100% is this.

45S1fae44.png Inazuma: Divine Roots
Reach the Max Level of Sacred Sakura's Favor.
ACHIEVERS
0.00%
ULTRA RARE

40-gold.png

I look over at my Level 16 Sakura Tree.  Two months seems generous.  

Don't mind the time gated trophy, it just gives me more reason to keep playing the game. Tho, I can see it being very annoying for a 100% completionists. 

I assume that means there's at least one more Island for Inazuma still to come in a future update?

You also need to level the shrines out to the maximum, level 10. I currently need 29 more Electroculus for that, after collecting all that are currently available.

I'm assuming there will be one or two more islands to be released at a later date.

Edited by TheMadMax20

On 9/1/2021 at 4:13 AM, Whitelightnin683 said:

Don't mind the time gated trophy, it just gives me more reason to keep playing the game. Tho, I can see it being very annoying for a 100% completionists. 

My strategy is basically not to advance my World Level too quickly.  I'll work on the game one region as a time (unless I need to go somewhere else to get upgrade materials to increase characters' ranks) and then put it down when my progress hits a wall.  I talked to a couple students a few days ago who told me how they're basically stuck at AR 35 and don't know what to do.  They'll get it right eventually!

I got Reputation Level 8 but no trophy along with everyone else. I assume it's max level you have to get it to?

On 01/09/2021 at 9:46 PM, EIdain said:

I assume that means there's at least one more Island for Inazuma still to come in a future update?

From what I read there's one final island to be released next in October. Of course I imagine that actually won't be the last bit of content trophy wise.

I'm assuming we will get another extra area later on like Dragonspire to bridge the gap between Inazuma and next nation.

15 hours ago, DoctorComplete said:

My strategy is basically not to advance my World Level too quickly.  I'll work on the game one region as a time (unless I need to go somewhere else to get upgrade materials to increase characters' ranks) and then put it down when my progress hits a wall.  I talked to a couple students a few days ago who told me how they're basically stuck at AR 35 and don't know what to do.  They'll get it right eventually!

That's honestly the best thing to do. Alot do item farming is much easier at lower levels and I at times wish I did that rather then focus on speed grinding. Some of the bosses can be a bit of a pain to farm for upgrade materials and if I focused on getting then earlier would've saved so much pain now.

4 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

From what I read there's one final island to be released next in October. Of course I imagine that actually won't be the last bit of content trophy wise.

I'm assuming we will get another extra area later on like Dragonspire to bridge the gap between Inazuma and next nation.

Nice!

20 hours ago, DoctorComplete said:

I've also stopped at AR35 until I've farmed enough bosses for ascension materials so I can level my characters as soon as I raise the world level. I have like 65,000 XP extra so I'm going to go straight to WL5 as soon as I beat the domain.

Seriously you're joking. Or have not been paying attention in the game. The next major update patch (around October 12th from what I have read. As it's roughly every six weeks an update) will have the final island for Inazuma. Meaning, all the other Electroculus and Sigils for the Sakura tree should be available. Assuming you have gotten everything else so far. Your statue of the seven should be Level 9 with 1/30 and the Sigils are easy- just keep exploring and opening treasure chests etc

It's not going to take MONTHS. 😖 The only place left is Tsurumi Island. They have even stated that the Inazuma story line ends with the islands already currently available. So, there are only 4 trophies that are missing as of now. The  trophies for the tree, the statue, the tales book set and reputation level- will all be available in October with the 2.2 update....

Everything else, trophy wise is available already. I am sure they will release more in the future as they have already done. But assuming there is no other massive DLC anytime soon- the platinum and everything will be 100% achievable 

Edited by sealightbreeze

5 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

there are only 4 trophies that are missing as of now. The  trophies for the tree, the statue, the tales book set and reputation level- will all be available in October with the 2.2 update....

The book series trophy is already available. although the description of that is also wrong as there is no ibis street tales series. You're supposed to get the toki alley tales series.

Edited by Gr4de_04

15 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

The book series trophy is already available. although the description of that is also wrong as there is no ibis street tales series. You're supposed to get the toki alley tales series.

The rest are from fishing

Edited by sealightbreeze

9 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

The rest are from fishing

I meant to say "You're supposed to get the toki alley tales series vol.6 from fishing." I guess i messed up shomehow haha

Just a heads up; current max level for the Sakura tree with 2.2 is 40.

I had 10 levels worth of Sigils saved up before 2.1 and after running around a little while on Tsurumi Island I wanted to hand in a few more and it's telling me I already reached the max level for this version.

Which means we still won't be able to bring the Sakura tree to 50 or am I wrong?

1 hour ago, JaykVale said:

Just a heads up; current max level for the Sakura tree with 2.2 is 40.

I had 10 levels worth of Sigils saved up before 2.1 and after running around a little while on Tsurumi Island I wanted to hand in a few more and it's telling me I already reached the max level for this version.

Which means we still won't be able to bring the Sakura tree to 50 or am I wrong?

Well if it says maxed for this version there isn't much we can really do. Just wait around for the next update. I don't believe there is supposed to be anymore islands so either there is more chests planned for something or they are waiting for something else.