This Game Will be 100%able Today!

DawningWolf55

You also need to level the shrines out to the maximum, level 10. I currently need 29 more Electroculus for that, after collecting all that are currently available.

I'm assuming there will be one or two more islands to be released at a later date.

Edited by TheMadMax20
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2021 at 4:13 AM, Whitelightnin683 said:

Don't mind the time gated trophy, it just gives me more reason to keep playing the game. Tho, I can see it being very annoying for a 100% completionists. 

My strategy is basically not to advance my World Level too quickly.  I'll work on the game one region as a time (unless I need to go somewhere else to get upgrade materials to increase characters' ranks) and then put it down when my progress hits a wall.  I talked to a couple students a few days ago who told me how they're basically stuck at AR 35 and don't know what to do.  They'll get it right eventually!

• Like 1

On 01/09/2021 at 9:46 PM, EIdain said:

I assume that means there's at least one more Island for Inazuma still to come in a future update?

From what I read there's one final island to be released next in October. Of course I imagine that actually won't be the last bit of content trophy wise.

I'm assuming we will get another extra area later on like Dragonspire to bridge the gap between Inazuma and next nation.

15 hours ago, DoctorComplete said:

My strategy is basically not to advance my World Level too quickly.  I'll work on the game one region as a time (unless I need to go somewhere else to get upgrade materials to increase characters' ranks) and then put it down when my progress hits a wall.  I talked to a couple students a few days ago who told me how they're basically stuck at AR 35 and don't know what to do.  They'll get it right eventually!

That's honestly the best thing to do. Alot do item farming is much easier at lower levels and I at times wish I did that rather then focus on speed grinding. Some of the bosses can be a bit of a pain to farm for upgrade materials and if I focused on getting then earlier would've saved so much pain now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

From what I read there's one final island to be released next in October. Of course I imagine that actually won't be the last bit of content trophy wise.

I'm assuming we will get another extra area later on like Dragonspire to bridge the gap between Inazuma and next nation.

Nice!

20 hours ago, DoctorComplete said:

I've also stopped at AR35 until I've farmed enough bosses for ascension materials so I can level my characters as soon as I raise the world level. I have like 65,000 XP extra so I'm going to go straight to WL5 as soon as I beat the domain.

• Like 1

Seriously you're joking. Or have not been paying attention in the game. The next major update patch (around October 12th from what I have read. As it's roughly every six weeks an update) will have the final island for Inazuma. Meaning, all the other Electroculus and Sigils for the Sakura tree should be available. Assuming you have gotten everything else so far. Your statue of the seven should be Level 9 with 1/30 and the Sigils are easy- just keep exploring and opening treasure chests etc

It's not going to take MONTHS. ? The only place left is Tsurumi Island. They have even stated that the Inazuma story line ends with the islands already currently available. So, there are only 4 trophies that are missing as of now. The  trophies for the tree, the statue, the tales book set and reputation level- will all be available in October with the 2.2 update....

Everything else, trophy wise is available already. I am sure they will release more in the future as they have already done. But assuming there is no other massive DLC anytime soon- the platinum and everything will be 100% achievable 

Edited by sealightbreeze

5 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

there are only 4 trophies that are missing as of now. The  trophies for the tree, the statue, the tales book set and reputation level- will all be available in October with the 2.2 update....

The book series trophy is already available. although the description of that is also wrong as there is no ibis street tales series. You're supposed to get the toki alley tales series.

Edited by Gr4de_04

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up; current max level for the Sakura tree with 2.2 is 40.

I had 10 levels worth of Sigils saved up before 2.1 and after running around a little while on Tsurumi Island I wanted to hand in a few more and it's telling me I already reached the max level for this version.

Which means we still won't be able to bring the Sakura tree to 50 or am I wrong?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaykVale said:

Just a heads up; current max level for the Sakura tree with 2.2 is 40.

I had 10 levels worth of Sigils saved up before 2.1 and after running around a little while on Tsurumi Island I wanted to hand in a few more and it's telling me I already reached the max level for this version.

Which means we still won't be able to bring the Sakura tree to 50 or am I wrong?

Well if it says maxed for this version there isn't much we can really do. Just wait around for the next update. I don't believe there is supposed to be anymore islands so either there is more chests planned for something or they are waiting for something else.

Getting the sigils for level 40 to level 50 would be small beans if the remarkable chests gave sigils alongside those teapot recipes ? I still haven’t fully explored the last island yet but I’m betting (hoping) there is just enough sigils available in 2.2 to prepare for level 50 in 2.3

• Like 2

On 10/13/2021 at 10:07 PM, JaykVale said:

You are correct yes.

When you go to the Sacred Sakura Tree, at the bottom it says something along the lines of 'The Sacred Sakura has reached max level for this version of the game' provided you now have it at level 40.

Basically, it's just gonna be a case of carry on playing the game as you would normally do until the next update.

Astounds me that the unobtainable trophy (used to be trophies), were sat at 0.1% on PSN literally on the day of Inazuma's release, stupid cheaters  :/

So, if anyone can clarify this to me. I am at the very start of the game. Replaying it after months of download and starting it. I am about to complete the prelude of story quests in Monstadt which means i haven't even discovered these islands. The question is: ¿I have to "farm" the tree levels to 50 after the update and the trophy will pop without any problems? Providing there is not other update on the subject.

2 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

So, if anyone can clarify this to me. I am at the very start of the game. Replaying it after months of download and starting it. I am about to complete the prelude of story quests in Monstadt which means i haven't even discovered these islands. The question is: ¿I have to "farm" the tree levels to 50 after the update and the trophy will pop without any problems? Providing there is not other update on the subject.

Yes there is no time limit or anything.

18 minutes ago, Ancestral_Spirit said:

You are correct yes.

When you go to the Sacred Sakura Tree, at the bottom it says something along the lines of 'The Sacred Sakura has reached max level for this version of the game' provided you now have it at level 40.

Basically, it's just gonna be a case of carry on playing the game as you would normally do until the next update.

Astounds me that the unobtainable trophy (used to be trophies), were sat at 0.1% on PSN literally on the day of Inazuma's release, stupid cheaters  :/

Quote also just be a test-account used by Mihoyo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

I don't know exactly what you mean.  To level the Sakura tree, you need to collect electro sigils. These are found in some Inazuma domains (one time only) and most Inazuma treasure chests.  You need a total of 1,250 electro sigils to level it up the whole way, however, you can only do the first 1,000 as of this patch.  You can work on it whenever you like, these methods of obtaining sigils aren't going to be time limited or expire in any way.

On 18.10.2021 at 5:11 PM, sealightbreeze said:

How many sigil will we need to reach level 50? 

So far every level required 25 Sigils, so going from this you will need 250 from 40 to 50.

I currently have 205 but I am not sure I missed that many chests considering Inazuma is marked as 100% completed for me.

However, I also hit 100% on each island long before I was satisfied with my exploration and found a few chests more in each case.

My guess is that we will get an option to farm these sigils similar to the Frostbearing Tree in Dragonspine, at least until you reach level 50.

• Like 2