This Game Will be 100%able Today!

DawningWolf55

23 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I am missing about 150 chests then.... I can't find anything I missed. My map says 100% also and I already have the treasure compass. You're probably right. How the Frost Bearing tree had quests, right? Thanks ^_^

If you check on Hoyolab, they have an interactive map where you can check off chests and Oculus' and the like. It doesn't cover all of them (i use about 3 different maps to find everything), but it should help you keep track of what you do and don't have, and maybe you can find some of the extra stuff you're missing  :) 

100% on the in game map doesn't mean much, you'll find you'll have 100% in Liyue and Monstadt as well, and you'll still find chests  xD 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thank you! do you have the link please? ^_^

https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/app/ys-map-sea/index.html?lang=en-us#/map/2

Here you go! I have seen people have enough for level 50, so you should be able to find enough. You would also have to do many of the puzzles, electro seelies and the like too

Edited by DawningWolf55
  • Like 1

I hate how everything is gated. I couldn't redeem a code because some 'adventure' rank wasn't 10 (I think I'm level 20 though). Can't explore further without being told to come back later. Town doesn't have much open. So I dunno, kinda lame.

On 20/10/2021 at 2:00 PM, sealightbreeze said:

I am missing about 150 chests then.... I can't find anything I missed. My map says 100% also and I already have the treasure compass. You're probably right. How the Frost Bearing tree had quests, right? Thanks ^_^

I have the same problem! I miss 40 Chest, but i cannot find it! 
Maybe I have to do some World Quests and take related chests!
Compass maybe can helps!

Edited by Loroget
  • Like 1

On 10/22/2021 at 2:31 PM, DPsx7 said:

I hate how everything is gated. I couldn't redeem a code because some 'adventure' rank wasn't 10 (I think I'm level 20 though). Can't explore further without being told to come back later. Town doesn't have much open. So I dunno, kinda lame.

Your character is probably 20 but not adventure rank. You can check on the top left when you press the options button. The beginning is slightly hard to level at first. You have to activate teleport points, goddess statues, and do any side quests you see. You can look up speed running videos on what to do fast. You can easily rank to AR 30 within two days if you know what you are doing.

7 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

Your character is probably 20 but not adventure rank. You can check on the top left when you press the options button. The beginning is slightly hard to level at first. You have to activate teleport points, goddess statues, and do any side quests you see. You can look up speed running videos on what to do fast. You can easily rank to AR 30 within two days if you know what you are doing.

I kinda don't. Keep finding weapons and besides the sword can't equip any of them. Also found a larger enemy or two that took like 10 minutes to fight because I don't have magic or anything either. Can't remember if I got anything for it.

On 10/24/2021 at 10:15 PM, DPsx7 said:

I kinda don't. Keep finding weapons and besides the sword can't equip any of them. Also found a larger enemy or two that took like 10 minutes to fight because I don't have magic or anything either. Can't remember if I got anything for it.

Some characters use swords, some polearms, some claymores, and some bows. You will have to learn which character uses what. Also there isn't really any "magic" spells in this game. There is an R2 ability and a Triangle ability. Level up the main character you use for the moment to 20 to fight. You have to learn how to combine elements for elemental reactions and what element works best against certain enemy types. There is a lot that goes into this game with building and knowing your elemental reactions, which become simple after awhile.

2 hours ago, DPsx7 said:

I only have one character.

If you only have one, that means that you aren't even 30 minutes in? You should have gotten Amber almost immediately. Then you can get Lisa, Kaeya, and Noelle guaranteed from the ten pull beginner summon. Try to do the Archon Quest whenever you can

Nah, maybe an hour or two? I tried this in between the disc games I'm working on.

I walked to some obelisk but it had a red shield on it so I went and found a different one. Wandered around, like I said fought a few things, opened some treasure, kept getting a boundary warning, came across a handful of 'dungeons' I couldn't enter, saw the town, went swimming for a while. I guess the characters come from some loot system that I haven't found yet. I don't put money into free to play games. FN, Rocket, Fall Guys, etc.

9 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

Nah, maybe an hour or two? I tried this in between the disc games I'm working on.

I walked to some obelisk but it had a red shield on it so I went and found a different one. Wandered around, like I said fought a few things, opened some treasure, kept getting a boundary warning, came across a handful of 'dungeons' I couldn't enter, saw the town, went swimming for a while. I guess the characters come from some loot system that I haven't found yet. I don't put money into free to play games. FN, Rocket, Fall Guys, etc.

Sounds like you completely ignored the starting objective if you never got even amber. As Dawning wolf said do the archon quest. Exploration is great, but you will want the characters to help you do stuff in the world.

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 7:33 PM, DawningWolf55 said:

https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/app/ys-map-sea/index.html?lang=en-us#/map/2

Here you go! I have seen people have enough for level 50, so you should be able to find enough. You would also have to do many of the puzzles, electro seelies and the like too

Thank you. I did all the seelies and puzzles. Still nowhere near what I need. The treasure compass is not finding anything either 

• 3 weeks later...

Currently I am 115 sigils away from 250. I am trying to clear out every single rock, trial, seelie, swords, and every single thing you could possibly imagine. It's so freaking hard once you get to the nitty gritty. I recommend anyone going for this, to have the interactive map out once you start inazuma. It's a HUUUGE checklist but it would save the headache. 

This means I would need 115 chests at most and probably a little less if there are any that aren't just common chests.

Edit: Finally Doing Raiden's Side story and the dungeon you do in her story has chests, which also counts for sigils. So make sure you don't miss any! I think I got around ten sigils from chests in her story exclusive domain that wasn't the final chest.

Edited by DawningWolf55
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Aranea Highwind said:

It looks we will be able to reach 100% trophy list once 2.4 comes out, as according to leaks a new Inazuma island will drop on that update. My guess is that we won't be receiving more trophies until the next region (Sumeru) comes out.

I wonder if that really means 50 will be in 2.4 or the next update? If 2.4 gives me some extra time to get to 250 sigils for level 50 tree before it upgrades. I am currently at 168/250 sigils for level 50.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This game is online only so a constant internet and PSN connection is required to play it.

What I meant is do you play it alone or can you join a group? I got the update to see if it added anything but don't see any options like that. Thought maybe a group would let me get into the areas that are locked off. Haven't really touched the game since my last question. At least I found my adventure rank.

2 hours ago, DPsx7 said:

What I meant is do you play it alone or can you join a group? I got the update to see if it added anything but don't see any options like that. Thought maybe a group would let me get into the areas that are locked off. Haven't really touched the game since my last question. At least I found my adventure rank.

I believe it's a bit of both so you will have to play with others at least some of the time but I would wait until someone replies who has more in depth knowledge of the game.