This Game Will be 100%able Today!

DawningWolf55

5 hours ago, DPsx7 said:

What I meant is do you play it alone or can you join a group? I got the update to see if it added anything but don't see any options like that. Thought maybe a group would let me get into the areas that are locked off. Haven't really touched the game since my last question. At least I found my adventure rank.

I find the game easier solo because you get to use 4 characters instead of one or two. You also need to be playing in your own world to do the chests and many of the quests actually disable the multiplayer functionality.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DPsx7 said:

What I meant is do you play it alone or can you join a group? I got the update to see if it added anything but don't see any options like that. Thought maybe a group would let me get into the areas that are locked off. Haven't really touched the game since my last question. At least I found my adventure rank.

I enjoy playing with others but I only have one of my friends that plays this game and we can only play occasionally. Coop partners help killing mobs and bosses and you can queue in for domain (mini dungeons) for items to level up weapons and talents (skills) and level up materials. There are also coop chests and in game achievements for in game currency. I recommend when you unlock coop to turn on allow to join and sometime randomly people will join you to help you complete your daily missions and help you grind bosses which is always a nice help. There is also I believe two, one trophy guaranteed coop required just to open a chest with another person if you care about that and I'd be willing to help you with that once you unlock coop to get it out of the way if you don't want to coop at all

That's really all I've been doing. Fighting minor enemies and opening chests. I found a new town to the south but had to dash through the red barrier to talk to anyone. Think they gave me a staff my character can't use.

I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be an MMO or an adventure game. Sounds like the co-op is an afterthought if it's not necessary and not available from the main menu. Enh, it was free. Oh and if I did play online it wouldn't be with anyone on my list. Despite having 20-30 on the list we almost never play the same stuff.

2 hours ago, DPsx7 said:

That's really all I've been doing. Fighting minor enemies and opening chests. I found a new town to the south but had to dash through the red barrier to talk to anyone. Think they gave me a staff my character can't use.

I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be an MMO or an adventure game. Sounds like the co-op is an afterthought if it's not necessary and not available from the main menu. Enh, it was free. Oh and if I did play online it wouldn't be with anyone on my list. Despite having 20-30 on the list we almost never play the same stuff.

You unlock coop after like adventure rank 17 if I remember. You can do matchmaking for boss domains (Childe, Azdaha, and the like) and also domains for grinding artifacts and materials. You could have people join your world to help you kill random enemies in the wild, but in Inazuma electro seelie I think disappear, but the poles puzzles for sure disappear and so do something else that I forget. 

On 11/24/2021 at 7:25 PM, DPsx7 said:

Wow 17? Ugh, nevermind then. Was just on for like half an hour and it rolled over to rank 4. My level stopped at 20. Guess I'm not far enough to know what any of the rest of that means.

Go around the map, activate statues, teleport points, and any side quests you can find at the beginning if you have no main story to do. After Adventure Rank 15 it becomes much easier to find stuff to help you level your AR including daily missions.

You can't level up characters past 20 until you get higher in Adventure Rank.

• Like 1

Alright so I squeezed out to exactly 250 electro sigils just now.

Some things:

There is a cat by the new Domain around Fort Hiraumi on Seirei Island, you must feed it 4 times over the course of 4 days(Once a day). It's sitting on one of four rocks that look like a cat paw. You get 3 sigils

Talk To Granny Komaki around Bourou Village, she has a five day long quest, and you get around 10-15 sigils out of it.

There is also Rinzou symbols on the walls to find which have lots of chests around Watatsumi Island. You must find them all, and then you can get a big treasure chest. That's a lot of sigils there too!

Make sure if you go through any story domains(You can't return), check every corner and edge! They can give sigils too!

There is a Samurai around Serpents Head. He is sitting next to a shrine, you must pray to it over the course of three days and you will then battle him. You get a chest every day, and then there is another chest laying around the map after you finish beating him.

These are the obvious ones I wish I knew about a lot longer ago so I would have saved myself some stress on finding 250 sigils in time for the next tree update.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2021 at 3:06 PM, DPsx7 said:

It's a slow topic, I'm in no hurry. It's funny because most of the time I'd rather stay solo since playing with randoms is typically frustrating.

I've only done coop a couple of times.  Once when the game was new and was testing it out.  I was a little disappointed.  I thought it'd be like Borderlands or Diablo type multiplayer.  Fighting mobs and collecting loot.  But only the host gets anything.

And another time I accidentally queued for a domain party finder.  It was okay.  Things died fast enough.  But adding on the time waiting for a PUG, it was slower than just running in and soloing.

On 11/29/2021 at 1:36 PM, Ilzaki said:

I've only done coop a couple of times.  Once when the game was new and was testing it out.  I was a little disappointed.  I thought it'd be like Borderlands or Diablo type multiplayer.  Fighting mobs and collecting loot.  But only the host gets anything.

And another time I accidentally queued for a domain party finder.  It was okay.  Things died fast enough.  But adding on the time waiting for a PUG, it was slower than just running in and soloing.

Gameplay videos sometimes give you a good idea what to expect so I wanted to try it. But videos don't show ya when so much of the game is locked behind gates or paywalls. It's like that time so many years ago when I was in the beta for FF11. Was my first MMO. It sucked. I was being attacked by enemies nowhere near me, losing ranks, no fast travel, always seemed like the useful abilities were too far away. Here it seems half the game is off limits unless the adventure rank is double digits. I spent 5 or 6 hours and it only got to 4 so I kinda got bored of it. Couldn't even explore the whole map.

On 12/3/2021 at 8:02 AM, DPsx7 said:

Gameplay videos sometimes give you a good idea what to expect so I wanted to try it. But videos don't show ya when so much of the game is locked behind gates or paywalls. It's like that time so many years ago when I was in the beta for FF11. Was my first MMO. It sucked. I was being attacked by enemies nowhere near me, losing ranks, no fast travel, always seemed like the useful abilities were too far away. Here it seems half the game is off limits unless the adventure rank is double digits. I spent 5 or 6 hours and it only got to 4 so I kinda got bored of it. Couldn't even explore the whole map.

That's a very long time for only 4 ranks. Most can get to 15 within 1-2 hours.

Is there an in game timer? I think I got the 5 hours estimate from viewing my trophy list on PS5 somehow. Maybe it's off. You gotta do stuff to progress the rank but everything either has a force field around it or 'isn't open yet, come back later'. The chests, enemies, those blue glowy things, apparently don't add up much. Oh, I saw a few things that were just overhead so there must be a float/fly feature somewhere down the line.

16 hours ago, DPsx7 said:

Is there an in game timer? I think I got the 5 hours estimate from viewing my trophy list on PS5 somehow. Maybe it's off. You gotta do stuff to progress the rank but everything either has a force field around it or 'isn't open yet, come back later'. The chests, enemies, those blue glowy things, apparently don't add up much. Oh, I saw a few things that were just overhead so there must be a float/fly feature somewhere down the line.

You get gliding very, very, very early on, so just follow the main mission line. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Doubt that this is going to be 100%. They’re adding new areas so I’m assuming more trophies with 2.4. Maybe not, but who knows. But at least you get that Sakura tree trophy.

Trophies weren't added until Inazuma came around as a whole. The toki tales had to wait for two more islands to appear, then we had to wait for two more just for the sakura tree because it's adding more electro sigils to it. It's part of Inazuma, not it's own place. I feel they will only add trophies every year. Trophies weren't added for Seirei and Watatsumi and none were added for the fog one either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not really on topic but the dumbest shit just happened. I was in between games so I thought I'd give this 10 more minutes to see if anything new showed up. I found some challenges I couldn't complete yet. Didn't have enough stamina to run downhill for a chest in time and another only gave me a short window to fight some shielded things I can't damage.

Anyway I was climbing a cliff somewhere. Got to the top and that fairy appeared. Said let's come back later and the damned thing threw me straight back off the edge. The hell man?