This Game Will be 100%able Today!

DawningWolf55

45 minutes ago, DPsx7 said:

So how many adventure ranks does it take to buy the stuff in the video? I don't see any floating islands. I quit yesterday after getting thrown off the cliff, finished a different game.

It seems like you get angry or irritated very easily. You say a video, but I'm not sure what? The story currently ends at adventure rank 30 or so. When you brought up the wizard, you need to beat fire shields with water, ice with fire, water shields with electro, and the like or they will be near impossible to take down. I don't recall floating islands? If you mean inazuma islands, you need to be like ar 25-30.

• Like 1

More sarcastic than angry. I know everything is gated by rank. I only quit out last night because I didn't want to walk across the map from the respawn. Kinda funny when it happened. The wizard things I could probably chip away at like I did that boss the one time. But in 30 or 60 seconds? Not a dent.

Those 'what's new this update' videos, either on YT or the news thing on PS5. Usually shows characters too. I dunno it looked like you could travel to new areas.

20 hours ago, DPsx7 said:

More sarcastic than angry. I know everything is gated by rank. I only quit out last night because I didn't want to walk across the map from the respawn. Kinda funny when it happened. The wizard things I could probably chip away at like I did that boss the one time. But in 30 or 60 seconds? Not a dent.

Those 'what's new this update' videos, either on YT or the news thing on PS5. Usually shows characters too. I dunno it looked like you could travel to new areas.

There are three regions in the game, but you need to get to AR 30 to get to Inazuma