Thoughts on the trophy list?

Munde_Mohawk

Disappointed by the day 1 DLC, but looks like it won't have any trophies related to it (not yet at least).

As for the list itself, I just pray there's no Puyo Puyo required for TownGo Master lol

Drone races are back! They took some skill in the 1st game but not too bad after you get the hang of it.

VR Minigame is also back, but I don't remember it being so bad as well.

8 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Disappointed by the day 1 DLC, but looks like it won't have any trophies related to it (not yet at least).

I think they did the same with Like a Dragon. I mean when it first launched in Japan. We had all the content already on disc when it launched in the west, so we didn't noticed much. (not talking about the additional jobs and cosmetics)

But this time it's a global launch, so I guess some might be pissed about that business model.

Edited by da_Heino

Just now, da_Heino said:

I think they did the same with Like a Dragon. I mean when it first launched in Japan. We had all the content already on disc when it launched in the west, so we didn't noticed much.

But this time it's a global launch, so I guess some might be pissed about that business model.

Yep. Even worse on that occasion as NG+ was added as part of the Premium Masters DLC.

1 minute ago, BlackTorito said:

How could they put the same platinum image as the first game? Outrageous, disappointing.

It's standard for the Yakuza series for the trophy list icon to be just the game logo. Even Like a Dragon had a similar one at launch but they replaced it later.

Already pre-ordered the ultimate edition so It will get platted either way. Looks similar to the ps5 remaster's trophies in terms of requirements and Puyo may yet be included in the arcade trophy so will have to wait and see. Either way, not fussed.

Also, 'outrageous and disappointing' ? it's just a trophy image, can't say I've ever spent more than few seconds looking at one myself 

Artty44.png

Edited by Artty44
  • Like 4

Full completion list again so no easy way like Yakuza 4 but as long as there is no Poyo Poyo again i think it will be ok.

To be honest i am excited about the trophies that seem to be related to school clubs i only knew of the dance club from the trailer but it seems there are some cool side stories for the school here.

39 minutes ago, avalon_sinclaire said:

Amon... again... sigh...

He is the reason I'm not able to platinum the original game. Man...

There has always been an Amon...there always will be an Amon...every main series Yakuza game has at least one...there was even one in Fist Of The North Star: Lost Paradise...

Beating him (them) is a challenge but never insurmountable...if you're stuck there are guides/youtube etc that will assist. 

Artty44.png

• Like 1

List looks like an usual RGG list. Can't wait to see which minigame will be the platinum breaker. Maybe karaoke? Or Puyo Puyo again? Or the new skateboard minigame? We will see ?

1 minute ago, sephirothdude said:

No difficulty trophy which is great.

There is a difficulty trophy for beating the game on the highest difficulty

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

List looks like an usual RGG list. Can't wait to see which minigame will be the platinum breaker. Maybe karaoke? Or Puyo Puyo again? Or the new skateboard minigame? We will see 1f62c.png

There is a difficulty trophy for beating the game on the highest difficulty

I should have gone to specsaver's, I completely missed that :facepalm:.

• Like 1

I will go to the PS4 version of Judgment at some point (I bought the PS4 version but wanted to play a 'PS5 game' so bought the upgrade). Eager to see if Puyo breaks me as I've heard nothing but bad things about it ? plus any excuse to play it again is welcome.

Artty44.png

Edited by Artty44