4 Player Co-Op glitch. (fixed with 1.10 patch)

hazikq786

4 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

this fu..... game is heavy buged and crashing people , DONT BUY IT.

i am calm in normal time , i know some games have bugs , but when you have a tons of bugs destroy your pleasure to play it's one hell...

DONT BUY IT!!!! for your life for your good.

The only issues I've had are animation, sound and framerate related, though the game did freeze up completely during a pre-mission briefing for some reason.

3 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Sadly, I have already bought mine. I pre ordered. However, after seeing and hearing so many bugs- I am waiting until patches fix it

I don't know where you're looking at but this game is not that buggy. My playthrough was mostly bug free, and the ones that did occur were minor. I think people are heavily exaggerating for some reason. If they weren't, we'd have heard a lot more talk about the game being a buggy mess, but we aren't. 

1 hour ago, SnakeSound222 said:

I don't know where you're looking at but this game is not that buggy. My playthrough was mostly bug free, and the ones that did occur were minor. I think people are heavily exaggerating for some reason. If they weren't, we'd have heard a lot more talk about the game being a buggy mess, but we aren't. 

This^

I've had some issues but most are more annoying than game breaking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

So I’d like some clarification regarding the 4th player joining.. at what point are they accepting the invite? Once all 3 players are readied up? Before that? 

yes once all players are on the countdown you let the 4th player know that all 3 are in lobby and thats where he needs to join asap, I hope that answers your question.

4 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

The only issues I've had are animation, sound and framerate related, though the game did freeze up completely during a pre-mission briefing for some reason.

i've had doors not open frame drops get worse the longer I play, most these issues can be resolved when you restart the game, all in all some what minor bugs once fixed its a pretty decent game heck of a better game than Aliens: Colonial Marines thats for sure. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hazikq786 said:

yes once all players are on the countdown you let the 4th player know that all 3 are in lobby and thats where he needs to join asap, I hope that answers your question.

i've had doors not open frame drops get worse the longer I play, most these issues can be resolved when you restart the game, all in all some what minor bugs once fixed its a pretty decent game heck of a better game than Aliens: Colonial Marines thats for sure. 

For doors not opening, have everyone stand still until they have loaded in, if its at the start of the mission.

*unless ur trying with more then 3 ppl, they stay jammed

Edited by jason_trixta

the problems i have is 

- lost rare cards because the game loading screen you lost your players online and start with the bots alpha/ béta.

- door block your way at the beginning of the mission the only choice you have is to leave the mission ( lost again your rare cards)

- you can lost people online too while in a mission and lost it at the end

- lost the mission because you cant press the button for continue the story in the mission 2.3 with the button to destroy the synthetics.

- bug no sound , bug weapon infinite

oh i think i have forget some of the bugs.

it's not funny but it's seems the game dont want you gain exp.

Maybe it's volontary , but i always lost my cards exp 2.25 when i put one... or one health is 2X up.

i think i am leaving soon the game and wait for a patch , but i dont see a good future for this game...

It's very rare i am very angry on one game.

Yes i can play with noobs , bad players , loosing and dont complain , because people are playing bad or good i have to respect this.

The bugs? yes i can stay calm when i see one bug yes sure...

But when you have one heavy rain of bugs ruin your pleasure. NO NO NO. 

sorry but really the best you have to do is pass your way and dont play this game.

Yes for finish i am one fan of the movies aliens , the only good game you can have is Alien isolation but all the other are injuries the alien franchise , all the others games alien are full of bugs and crash.

11 hours ago, jason_trixta said:

For doors not opening, have everyone stand still until they have loaded in, if its at the start of the mission.

*unless ur trying with more then 3 ppl, they stay jammed

It is recommended if the doors keep bugging out always have a person with a grenade launcher so they can team kill this way you'll return to base and reload into the mission this way you have a better chance getting past the door and not having to do the whole process again of finding each other. If Grenade Launchers isn't something your team is okay with using the only other best thing to do is wait for everyone to load in and then walk towards the door, keep in mind the door bug is random and is something devs need to fix regardless of this exploit.

PS. I have another guide on 5 player co-op coming up that simplifies the method of getting 4 even 5 players, it's less of hassle and there's less chance of the game bugging out in anyway.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Luke_Whiskers said:

The problem with this game is that no one plays it. Forget matchmaking. Tonight I've tried about 30 games in the last 5 hours and matchmaking found only 2 other players. Garbage game tbh

What difficulty?  I can find consistent teams of extreme quick play.

Also if you go to cold iron discord they have a lfg channel