[NA] Essential Picks Sale | Ends 9/16

Neocarleen

i cant pick up any games till next week due to lack of ride to costco and labor day.  this is more than likely going to be what i get provided they don't add a sale next week:

my heroes one justice 
MXGP  3
ride 3 
chasm 
wolfenstein youngblood 
commandos 2 HD remaster 

extinction 

think i'll have some change leftover after the purchase. i'm sure i can find something.

*the ones in bold are guaranteed.

Edited by kingdrake2

8 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

this is more than likely going to be what i get provided they don't add a sale next week:

wolfenstein youngblood 

I guess they will be adding a new sale next week since the PSVR games sale ends in a week.

Please beware that Wolfenstein Youngblood isn't like the other three games (New Order, Old Blood, New Colossus). Players have complained that it is grindy and tedious to platinum. :)

3 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

Are you implying New Colossus isn’t tedious?

Haha. Watching the same unskippable cutscenes over and over again on Mein Leben difficulty can be tedious. That's why I haven't bought that game -- and probably I won't ever buy it. xD

i'm aware of wolfenstein: youngblood's issue about being grindy it's something i can handle. had to merge 2 weeks worth of games into 1 purchase to get on track for next week.

Extinction (ps4)

Chasm (ps4)

MXGP3: The Official Motocross Video game (ps4)

Ride 3 Gold Edition (ps4)

Wolfenstein: Youngblood (ps4)

bowling pammy version: story 1 (ps4)

did have to remove heroes one justice and commando's HD not enough money to buy that, they'll appear again someday.

Edited by kingdrake2