Trophy Pops?

JaySeventyNine

On 01/09/2021 at 10:00 AM, JaySeventyNine said:

Have they patched these trophy issues? Or are people still running into the same problems?

Still encountering trophy issues as of today. There's steps you can take the minimise the likelihood of encountering them, but no single bulletproof method to avoid any issues. 

As far as I know they've stopped supporting/patching this game but I've heard (not 100% sure because I don't own it yet) Train Sim World 2 has trophy issues fixed. You'd have to look into that further to confirm either way though.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 03/09/2021 at 10:39 PM, mareepx said:

Still encountering trophy issues as of today. There's steps you can take the minimise the likelihood of encountering them, but no single bulletproof method to avoid any issues. 

As far as I know they've stopped supporting/patching this game but I've heard (not 100% sure because I don't own it yet) Train Sim World 2 has trophy issues fixed. You'd have to look into that further to confirm either way though.

Yes I have both train sim world 1 and 2, and I can confirm the developers have sorted out the trophy issues on the second game, but seem to have just ignored the problems in the first game :/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

Yes I have both train sim world 1 and 2, and I can confirm the developers have sorted out the trophy issues on the second game, but seem to have just ignored the problems in the first game :/

Good to know that TSW 2 doesn't have the same issues. I'll look forward to that when I get to it!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mareepx said:

Good to know that TSW 2 doesn't have the same issues. I'll look forward to that when I get to it!

I have played the preserved collection dlcs in TSW 2 but not the newest dlcs, so I’m not completely sure if every single trophy in the second game is fixed. But overall, in terms of trophy pops and the gameplay in general (there is a much smaller amount of gameplay lag than in the first game), TSW 2 is a big improvement :) 

• Like 1