State of Game 2021

After recently starting this game, the only trophy that was "glitchy" for me was getting all slots level 3. But you can just go to the new map called "Taego" and farm the drops there. Each drop has about 8 crates i believe and you need to hope you find a regular level 3 helmet. The blackpink skin doesnt count for some strange reason. For the grenade kills i recommend playing duos, and try to play solo as much as you can. Knock an enemy and cook the grenade and it can be easy that way. If you're going for an easy plat make sure to turn off crossplay as well. I think i only ran into about 50 humans over my entire grind. I ended up getting around 15 kills a game and the highest was 30. So its very easy against bots. If you're wanting to look at your stats use https://pubglookup.com/ and its best to try and get everything in one season. I believe there is still a month left

So only thing to really watch out for is that level 3 all slots trophy. Other than that its really easy

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kryptic_NiNjA_ said:

After recently starting this game, the only trophy that was "glitchy" for me was getting all slots level 3. But you can just go to the new map called "Taego" and farm the drops there. Each drop has about 8 crates i believe and you need to hope you find a regular level 3 helmet. The blackpink skin doesnt count for some strange reason. For the grenade kills i recommend playing duos, and try to play solo as much as you can. Knock an enemy and cook the grenade and it can be easy that way. If you're going for an easy plat make sure to turn off crossplay as well. I think i only ran into about 50 humans over my entire grind. I ended up getting around 15 kills a game and the highest was 30. So its very easy against bots. If you're wanting to look at your stats use https://pubglookup.com/ and its best to try and get everything in one season. I believe there is still a month left

So only thing to really watch out for is that level 3 all slots trophy. Other than that its really easy

how long is the plat?

• 2 months later...

Well, im at 44h right now according to the ps5 and apperantly just 25h of gameplay thru the ingame time counter. Just need 100 kills and im done, should be doable in about 2h. Tracking is fine, at least on the ps5. And it is pretty easy since your mostly only against bots on solo, you might encounter a few players on duos when doing the nade kills tho

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2022 at 0:19 PM, Lumibella said:

Is it still not advised to switch between FPP and TPP to avoid losing your trophy progress? 

I haven't had any issues. I played a few matches in TPP just recently and went back to FPP and just unlocked the CQB Master trophy just a few minutes ago.

• 2 months later...

Me and my friends play this game all the time and love it! None of my four friends or I have had tracking trophy progress issues, but I've read there are as well. I've almost got all trophies now with no problems I didn't even have to get extra kills because tracking 1000 kills is "buggy" like I read! My best advice is to just enjoy PUBG as much as you can! As for achievements try playing 3 casual matches every day if you can and use vehicles for more efficiency. After the 3 matches turn cross plat off and you'll play more bot lobbies if you're struggling like I was in real lobbies lol.