Platinum still possible in september 2021 ? - Answer : NO

Amalrik69

Hi guys,

It would be my very first NBA 2K game I would like to platinum and I’m aware these games are well known to be unplatinable early due to season ending or features discontinuity.

What is the current situation for NBA 2K21 ? Which trophies I should focus on to be safe ?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Amalrik69

7 hours ago, ShappySDJ said:

Unfortunately already has 2 impossible to get trophies if you didn't do either 5 limited wins or get a ring in limited. Limited events ended for the season 2 weeks ago, so unless they surprise us with 1 or 2 more sometime its over.

Oh ok ... Thanks for letting me know ! I will then avoid to play the game on my main account and just play on my dummy account. Thanks a lot ?

35 minutes ago, Hedgito said:

Still possible, unlike the previous comment. Limited events are still held on the weekends, just need five wins during the weekend and ring is something you get after every win during the weekend.

Trophy guide on playstationtrophies.org states otherwise.

So who is right ?

On 01/09/2021 at 11:50 PM, ShappySDJ said:

Unfortunately already has 2 impossible to get trophies if you didn't do either 5 limited wins or get a ring in limited. Limited events ended for the season 2 weeks ago, so unless they surprise us with 1 or 2 more sometime its over.

This^

The Plat went unobtainable last week so tough luck for anyone who didn't get the 2 affected trophies before 2K shutdown the Limited Time Events.

6 hours ago, Hedgito said:

Just went on NBA2K21 myself, seems like ShappySDJ was right. Sucks for everyone else, 2K games tend to go on plus soon after.

6 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The Plat went unobtainable last week so tough luck for anyone who didn't get the 2 affected trophies before 2K shutdown the Limited Time Events.

Yeah, it sucks …

Thanks for your help.

I updated the thread title to let everyone know.

• Like 1