Challenge accepted trophy bugged?

Hey_Y0_

Hello,

I may be stupid but I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if this trophy's bugged. "Lift the summoning stone the first time": shouln't this be aquired right after defeating the last boss in the next room when I pick up the stone? Do I need to do anything else for this to pop? I defeated the last boss twice and acquired the stone therefore twice as well. But there was no trophy for lifting it. I also have no slider in the menu for changing the summoning stone level. Is there a problem in the PS4-version with it? Does anyone know something or can give me a hint what I'm doing wrong? Should I get the trophy when picking up the stone immediately?

Thanks!

The last achiever Was yesterday so it shouldnt be bugged. I think before you Start a run you need to press options in the tavern and change the difficulty in the menu. There should be a stone menu which you can adult depending on how many stones you are having. But this is only possible before starting a run.  With the New stone level you should also encounter each Boss again.

Yeah, I noticed that most of the people who got this trophy got it a few seconds after defeating the last boss which is what I thought how it would work.

Yesterday I started the game but the slider for the summoning stone you mentioned wasn't in the menu. Then I defeated Din for the first time and started a new normal run. I defeated all five bosses in this run, got the trophy for that and picked up the summoning stone and this trophy popped immediately as well. Now when I'm in the hub there's the slider for the stone in the menu. So in conclusion: after my third victory I got the trophy and the slider in the menu. I don't know if it is a little buggy or if I needed to defeat Din or all five bosses in one run before (which is unlikely I guess).

Thanks. I just read a negative Steam review stating that the game flow is worse now since they decided to change that the summoning stones can be just lifted after defeating every boss. So that would make sense for the PS4 trophy behaviour I noticed.

Anyway it's a fantastic game, now let's start with the Othermine.