PlayStation Showcase 2021

Abby_TheLastofUs

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

I had no expectations going in and even I'm disappointed lol. The only game they showed that I'm genuinely excited about is the Alan Wake remaster, but of course that was already revealed. Pretty much a theme for this entire showcase in fact. There was way too much Marvel shit and God of War: Ragnarok still has dogshit combat from the looks of it. At least that girl from the Project Eve game has a nice butt. :dunno:

1631221633213.png

Project Eve looked good too. 

In general weak Showcase but I'm happy that the ghosts in Ghostwire look better now, they were so bland before and considering there's no release date yet there is still time for improvement. 

Interested but cautiously hyped with the SE tilte Forspoken.

And even when people (I guess) must be asking like crazy for pvp stuff in Rainbow six extraction I hope it is minimum and that the game to be mostly coop team vs aliens.

Pretty ok showcase all things considered. Most of the stuff was already what we knew and the only legitimate surprise was Wolverine. I'm curious how that's gonna stack up against X-men Origins game.

Spider-man 2 is still miles away from releasing. At least it gives me people more time to buy PS5 consoles. We already knew about Kotor being remade and they could at least gave us some date for that or even some gameplay. 

Project Eve looks really good. Probably the one I'm most excited about. 

God of War was ehm, I didn't really like the new one so we will see on this one. I'm interested how well Uncharted plays on PC and mostly for the mods.

So like I said, nothing too shaby and nothing big either. They should starts stocking on those PS5 so people can start safely buying from retailers.

51 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I had no expectations going in and even I'm disappointed lol. The only game they showed that I'm genuinely excited about is the Alan Wake remaster, but of course that was already revealed. Pretty much a theme for this entire showcase in fact. There was way too much Marvel shit and God of War: Ragnarok still has dogshit combat from the looks of it. At least that girl from the Project Eve game has a nice butt. :dunno:

1631221633213.png

Project Eve protagonist indeed has a nice butt and the game looks nice too.

But what's with these faces? Is that a rendering issues or do they look so ugly on purpose? 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Someone else is on /v/ I see

Pretty good showing.. not EPIC but not horrible either

Spider-Man 2 & God of War 2 finally show up, have yet to play either of them but i hear mostly good things about them

Project EVE looked interesting for 2 reasons.... 1. the combat actually looked pretty good and that other reason is....uhhhhhhhhh lets just say people will have a grand time "animating" her if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

GTA V finally made an appearance and they DELAYED IT TO MARCH??? why? they better actually be adding some things like those cut music cues whenever you complete missions, idk if it's 1 single new side mission, plz add something to it and GTA ONLINE is GTA ONLINE, people like it and most people despise it

everything else I thought was either ok or didn't care about it that much

1 hour ago, Undead Wolf said:

1631221633213.png

What games are depicted in this picture?

The showcase was alright...I'm not really sure what else some people were expecting.  We got some nice remakes, some new titles, GOW2 and Spiderman 2.

Forspoken looks pretty sweet as well.

If you set the bar too high...you'll always be disappointed....at least when it comes to these types of events...

Edited by KafeiX
  • Like 1

Bloody stoked about The Wolverine and Spider-Man 2 announcements so that made it for me.

Also Forspoken looks pretty cool and Ghostwire Tokyo definitely seems worth keeping an eye on. Even Gran Turismo 7 got my attention. So it was a pretty solid showcase.

• Like 1