Easy plat?

Nikolai236

Yep, it seems to be quite easy. I mean gold trophies for riding a pig/cart and finding a diamond? Cmon...
Although getting to The End and killing the dragon may be challenging, but with some help you'll be able to do it in no time.
From my personal view, the plat is going to be about 3/10.

• Like 1

I'll get it on PS4. I've never challenged the Enderdragon though, or even been to the Nether so those will challenge me.

I've never used magic either

What's a Blaze and it's Rod?

What's a Ghast?

How do you use Fireball?

There are thing's I've never done on the PC version, so I might not have as easy a time as some of you, but, assuming the multiplayer is more streamlined, I suppose I could recruit some help if I needed it.

Are all the trophies obtainable in creative mode? Because if you can then it will be the first time I do a plat in 20 minutes.

I sincerely, doubt it.

I'll get it on PS4. I've never challenged the Enderdragon though, or even been to the Nether so those will challenge me.

I've never used magic either

What's a Blaze and it's Rod?

What's a Ghast?

How do you use Fireball?

There are thing's I've never done on the PC version, so I might not have as easy a time as some of you, but, assuming the multiplayer is more streamlined, I suppose I could recruit some help if I needed it.

I sincerely, doubt it.

Blaze: blaze.gif

Blaze Rod:xej9iHX.png

Ghast:    ghast.gif

Also magic is mod only. By kill it with a fireball they mean hit the fireball with a shovel (Or anything else really) sending it back at the ghast.

Video: 

http://youtu.be/hSzP8UMYxXQ

I know someones stealing this for trophy tips... but meh.

Edited by Shervink

Blaze: blaze.gif

Blaze Rod:xej9iHX.png

Ghast:    ghast.gif

Also magic is mod only. By kill it with a fireball they mean hit the fireball with a shovel (Or anything else really) sending it back at the ghast.

Video: 

http://youtu.be/hSzP8UMYxXQ

I know someones stealing this for trophy tips... but meh.

Ah, very kind of you... that's why I've never seen them then. Nether been to the never. :giggle:  (lol... err... sorry :unsure: )

Yeah it looks easy but I think some of those crafting trophies might be hard? Who knows...

The crafting ones are all simple, in regards to all trophies I have played about 6hrs today and I have 22 of the 29 trophies. Difficulty would be something around a 2 or a 3.

Edited by KillCount2121
  • Like 1

The crafting ones are all simple, in regards to all trophies I have played about 5hrs today and I have 20 of the 30 trophies. Difficulty would be something around a 2 or a 3.

but looking at the 'On a Rail' trophy that might be hard what's  your opinion?

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2340-Minecraft/xDev_AIi&order=date〈=en-us#content

First plat but the order is weird. 27th Nov? I thought the game was released two days ago...

I sense a cheater, might as well file a report... He got a trophy for killing a ghast with fireball before you got the trophy for constructing a Nether portal too.

Edited by KillCount2121