Ps Now Games List for all Years

Sailar91

I'd guess there's gonna be more games each month. At least I hope so. If so, then I'm more than ok with that actually, my PS Now expires at the end of this month and I was planning to buy the original FF7 anyway. Gotta reignite my love for this game after the remake. Might renew in December too, if X is accompanied by something else I'll want to play. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Squarevii87 said:

What about FFXIII?1f602.png

I don't even think this is available digitally on Playstation, I believe it might be disc only.  I know FFXIII-2 and Lightning Returns are digital though.

I own nearly all Final Fantasy games, except for Final Fantasy XII: A Zodiac Age as it always seems to hold a high price point - so it being added to PSNow is fantastic for me ^_^

Yeah, I guess there are no titles added this month that really stand out, at least compared to the previous few months, but for me it's a pretty ok month, mostly because Ghost of a tale is a game that I almost bought a couple of times before, but in the end I got something else instead, so I will certainly play it now that it's been added here.

Also Tekken 7, I keep wanting to give fighting games a change and T7 looks to me like one of the more appealing titles in the genre. Pathfinder is also another game that I wanna play sometime, but definitely not on a console.

12 minutes ago, Kyl542 said:

Are the FF games a permanent stay or will they be temporary? I'm waiting for Black Friday sale to renew my subscription

FF7 seems to be an indefinite addition. I'll reckon the same will go for 8 and 9. 10 and Zodiac age might differ, not sure.

To those who are thinking that Now is only moving to one addition a month and that it'll be only Final Fantasy games for the rest of the year... No, it's just that these titles have been announced in bulk. Just like September, there will be additional titles.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NewDust said:

To those who are thinking that Now is only moving to one addition a month and that it'll be only Final Fantasy games for the rest of the year... No, it's just that these titles have been announced in bulk. Just like September, there will be additional titles.

I reckoned that it was obvious that they just announced a single title for each month as a special little announcement, and not a full game list. Kinda like how Playstation announced Hunters Arena Legends for August's PS Plus long before they announced the PS4 games for that month.