Ps Now Games List for all Years

Sailar91

5 hours ago, NordicSaiyan said:

Have you plat the other ones? Are good games for a starter in the franchise? 

I saw in youtube one time that the problem with that trophy is more about concentration and time wasted if messed up than hard to jump.

I played all the FF games except for 7-8-9 and the two MMO. For sure I’ll plat 7 and 8, but 9 seems time consuming and right now I don’t have a lot of time to spend on a single game. 
You can start with whatever games you want, there is no difference 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a question about games that say available until a certain date on psn now, I know it means that's how long they are on ps now for but if I download gta 3 for example will it let me still play the game even after ps now removes it? or will I have to pay ful price for it after

I have the last of us 2 downloaded as well but probably won't start it for a while, and that is the same as gta 3 with it getting removed soon

3 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

I have a question about games that say available until a certain date on psn now, I know it means that's how long they are on ps now for but if I download gta 3 for example will it let me still play the game even after ps now removes it? or will I have to pay ful price for it after

I have the last of us 2 downloaded as well but probably won't start it for a while, and that is the same as gta 3 with it getting removed soon

You will lose access to them. 

You can try to log off the last day but after 15 days the console will automatically check all the games, so you will lose for sure the possibility to play them.

29 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

You will lose access to them. 

You can try to log off the last day but after 15 days the console will automatically check all the games, so you will lose for sure the possibility to play them.

Max It says is 14 days remaining but you actually only get 7. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Nioh 2 is leaving in 12 days. Didn't have a leaving date. No interest in this game but why do Sony keep doing this. 

That’s a very bad habit.  If I recall correctly it’s not the first time, but for this game it’s even worst thinking of how long is this game

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic start to the year, I've been excited for Final Fantasy XII ever since it was announced, I've also been wanting to try out Mortal Kombat 11 for a while.  The indie selection is interesting too, always love how PSNow is pretty solid for interesting indie games - plus I now get access to Super Time Force which I missed out on when it was on PS+

• Like 1