Ps Now Games List for all Years

Sailar91

Another solid month. I wasn't expecting TLoU II. I want to squeeze it in but haven't played the first one so I might just do an initial playthrough to get caught up on the story and then knock out the platinum on TLoU II before it leaves. I still need to finish Nier Automata though.

This is my first year subscribing to PS+ and PS Now and it's almost up. I've been debating if both are worth keeping. PS+ seemed to be the stronger service at the start of the year but PS Now has started to pull away.

58 minutes ago, plataa89 said:

Another solid month. I wasn't expecting TLoU II. I want to squeeze it in but haven't played the first one so I might just do an initial playthrough to get caught up on the story and then knock out the platinum on TLoU II before it leaves. I still need to finish Nier Automata though.

This is my first year subscribing to PS+ and PS Now and it's almost up. I've been debating if both are worth keeping. PS+ seemed to be the stronger service at the start of the year but PS Now has started to pull away.

If you are taking suggestions, please play the first one before picking the second. I really like the TLoU2, but it looses a lot if you do not play the first. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, plataa89 said:

I think both are worth the price. I usually pay the Ps Now subscription 40€  and 45€ for Plus. I’m quite happy because I’m not buying a lot of games anymore, this year I think I bought 2 or 3 games

2 hours ago, bmg_ps said:

If you are taking suggestions, please play the first one before picking the second. I really like the TLoU2, but it looses a lot if you do not play the first. Just my two cents.

I definitely will. I started it a long time ago and found it more difficult than I expected so I didn't get very far. I'll at least do one playthrough of the first game before playing the second one so I'm caught up on the story. Since TLoU2 is only available through January, I'll then focus on that plat first and then come back to the first game to focus on its platinum since it appears to be more time consuming.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

Seems like for November we will receive: Celeste and Mafia Defenitive Edition

Nobody really takes notice of this thread for some reason. Probably because it was originally posted to announce the Final Fantasy games. I would maybe put the games for November in the title? I think they are adding more as well. Maybe they will announce them in State of Play. 

On 9/2/2021 at 11:02 AM, LightningBreath_ said:

Won't happen sadly.

All these titles are downloadable on the ps4 which makes them PS4 titles, it has been years since Playstation Now added a PS3 title :(.

But at least they haven't taken away PS3 titles, at least to my knowledge! I have hope they will add all ps3 titles through PS Now sometime. Sure its false hope, but its still hope.

7 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

But at least they haven't taken away PS3 titles, at least to my knowledge! I have hope they will add all ps3 titles through PS Now sometime. Sure its false hope, but its still hope.

They do take away PS3 games. Few month month ago a load went. 

8 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Nobody really takes notice of this thread for some reason. Probably because it was originally posted to announce the Final Fantasy games. I would maybe put the games for November in the title? I think they are adding more as well. Maybe they will announce them in State of Play. 

Thanks 

I’m  trying to add every month the new titles and the respective trophy guide

Confirmed lineup for November*:

Mafia: Definitive Edition** [:platinum: guide]

Celeste [:platinum: guide]

Totally Reliable Delivery Service [:platinum: guide]

Final Fantasy IX [:platinum: guide]

* all available tomorrow, November 2

** until February 28

PS Blog Source

db5f62e2809ac0f6f11c0989268f803ddd831f5f

PlayStation Access announcement:

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 1

if the november is true. i'll gladly take mafia. i'll be able to start the whole series start to finish.

including the ps3 version.

scared of jump rope in final fantasy 9. there's ways to do it with help but i lack the knowledge of operating a program and computers etc.

much rather try to dodge 200 lightning strikes.

Edited by Lordguwa

Not bad month for me. The two indie titles are actually pretty good and fun for what I seen. I one of those who had never tried a Final Fantasy so I can't talk and Mafia I will give it a try is the only one I haven't played from the saga. Also I still haven't end the last month games so it's ok.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lordguwa said:

if the november is true. i'll gladly take mafia. i'll be able to start the whole series start to finish.

including the ps3 version.

scared of jump rope in final fantasy 9. there's ways to do it with help but i lack the knowledge of operating a program and computers etc.

much rather try to dodge 200 lightning strikes.

It’s so difficult to do the jumps? Asking because I’m really interested to plat this game 

33 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Worst month ever imo. 6 months of Final Fantasy is a joke for those like me who have no interest. Only 4 games 2 of which are indie. And Mafia, only 3 months and from a company that have left 2&3 in an awful state. Been with Now since day 1, this is an all time low. 

Yeah it’s not a good month, but October was amazing, I think for December we will get a better lineup 

8 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

It’s so difficult to do the jumps? Asking because I’m really interested to plat this game 

Have you plat the other ones? Are good games for a starter in the franchise? 

I saw in youtube one time that the problem with that trophy is more about concentration and time wasted if messed up than hard to jump.

16 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

I for one am super excited with Mafia.

As long as I get one game per month that I like, you won't hear me complain. Something that hasn't been happening with PS Plus.

It's always good to see that there is one game I'm interested in. Can't wait to play Mafia. I heard it's a really good remaster.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix