Collector Trophy

Colt

Okay how does one unlock this trophy? Doesn’t seem to be any problems with it but they’ve changed the layout this year of crew management and I don’t know what Legendary cards are. All cards are blue for me, don’t understand the stats either 

13 hours ago, Anke said:

Just popped it myself and it's definitely the cards with three stars in the top right.

I haven't popped it myself but I am presuming the legendary cards are the ones with the three stars.

Aye it’s just 3 stars that make them legendary, cheers. 

On 03/09/2021 at 11:40 AM, FocusDR said:

I can’t wait to play this when it finishes installing, last time I played WRC was quite a few years ago 1f601.png

Arent all the trophies pretty straightforward in this? 

Trophies are very straight forward but some can be bugged like previous games. I think 20 club games trophy is glitched 

43 minutes ago, Colt said:

Trophies are very straight forward but some can be bugged like previous games. I think 20 club games trophy is glitched 

Confirmed this game is TRASH! lost all my data from yesterday what a F inf joke. 
And now I will never buy a WRC game again. 

On 02/09/2021 at 8:59 PM, Colt said:

Okay how does one unlock this trophy? Doesn’t seem to be any problems with it but they’ve changed the layout this year of crew management and I don’t know what Legendary cards are. All cards are blue for me, don’t understand the stats either 

Here is a collector guide which should clear up any issues you have with getting those 4 legendary crew