This user has been removed and cannot be tracked

Money-Up

I tried to log in and see my profile and I was given this message.

From reading what other people have put it's usually down to cheating. I haven't cheated on any of my trophies, however I'm guessing it has to do with the fact I simultaneously synced Soundshapes on my Viita, PS3 and PS4 all at the same time. The times for the Vita trophies are different because I earned them on the Vita earlier in the day and then cloud saved them and as I said, synced them all when I got home. So I unlocked 25 trophies on the PS3 and the PS4 at roughly the same time. No cheating involved at all.

However if I've missed the mark and it's nothing to do with this, then please point me in the right direction of what I've done wrong or what has happened.

Thanks for any replies.

I tried to log in and see my profile and I was given this message.

From reading what other people have put it's usually down to cheating. I haven't cheated on any of my trophies, however I'm guessing it has to do with the fact I simultaneously synced Soundshapes on my Viita, PS3 and PS4 all at the same time. The times for the Vita trophies are different because I earned them on the Vita earlier in the day and then cloud saved them and as I said, synced them all when I got home. So I unlocked 25 trophies on the PS3 and the PS4 at roughly the same time. No cheating involved at all.

However if I've missed the mark and it's nothing to do with this, then please point me in the right direction of what I've done wrong or what has happened.

Thanks for any replies.

Using cross-saves isn't cheating.

Yeah I get that. I just thought that the trophies on two seperate trophy lists "pinging" at the same time might be the reason and  it might flag with a moderator or something.

Otherwise I'm clueless...

I believe all the games that share save files with different trophy lists have been white listed, meaning the site knows it is possible to earn all the trophies is less than a minute so it doesn't remove you form the leaderboards. The last time I tried to look at Greg from IGN's PSN profile I was greeted with the same message as well so I'm not sure what the problem is. 

Parker

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

My problem isn't to do with hiding trophies. Perhaps I should have been clearer. I did intentionally remove my PSN ID from the website, but I am having trouble re-adding the information to the site and my profile.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

i looked at your list (on another site) and wondered why you are removed? seems like you dont hack anything lol, Sly should solve the problem:)

You didn't notice the trophies earned in 2015?

It's funny because the trophies go from Jul 26, 2014 to Jul 27, 2015. So yeah, he fucked up there.

You didn't notice the trophies earned in 2015?

It's funny because the trophies go from Jul 26, 2014 to Jul 27, 2015. So yeah, he fucked up there.

lol i didnt see that o_0 Lol my bad. i only looked at Crysis specifically and saw it legit, then again you know for sure what to look for. thats why your the boss ;)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

can you please sort out my ed345556666 account please as i need to advises for help with trophy and i need this and i have nether hacked and I still get this this user has been removed and cannot be tracked  can you fix it

Edited by ed345556666