Unforgettable Trophy

westersburg

On 06/02/2022 at 7:19 AM, Nuzzgok said:

Can confirm it unlocked after 4 events also (Acropolis, Sanremo, Portugal & Finland). Sounds a like a blessing since everyone hates monte carlo

Great news! I just need to complete Portugal and Finland, but i m struglled at portugal

• 1 month later...
On 2/7/2022 at 3:24 PM, rodengsm said:

but i m struglled at portugal

Same here. In my fastest round, I was still roughly 30 seconds short. Kind of a shame, since there are 20 more events that I simply can't get to without beating this one :(

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought I'd start this topic again as the previous thread is a little dated.

I'm currently going for the platinum on this game but the 'Unforgettable' trophy is proving very tough indeed in comparison to the rest of the game.

For clarification, do anniversary career events count towards this trophy or is it just events under the 50th anniversary tab that works?

I'm currently stuck on the third event in the fog in Portugal whilst driving the Fiat. It feels like my car is going flat out, I have no time penalties and all my sectors are green and yet I'm thirty seconds off of the required time.

Amy help is greatly appreciated.

25 minutes ago, xPatTheCatx said:

I thought I'd start this topic again as the previous thread is a little dated.

I'm currently going for the platinum on this game but the 'Unforgettable' trophy is proving very tough indeed in comparison to the rest of the game.

For clarification, do anniversary career events count towards this trophy or is it just events under the 50th anniversary tab that works?

I'm currently stuck on the third event in the fog in Portugal whilst driving the Fiat. It feels like my car is going flat out, I have no time penalties and all my sectors are green and yet I'm thirty seconds off of the required time.

Amy help is greatly appreciated.

Only 50th anniversary mode counts

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Done this trophy for both versions both times popping after the 4th event (did some anniversary events in career mode on the ps4 version) ps4 was mostly easy as I beat all but 1 event relatively easily by a few seconds but fog at aragnil (3rd event) was so f'n frustrating for the ps4 version eventually when I managed 2 get a run with no penalties managed 2 beat the time by 10 seconds ps5 I managed 1st try smashing each time by roughly 10-20 seconds even with mistakes I can see fog aragnil being beatable by 30+ seconds with no mistakes and with maximum attack

Edited by Fat-Westy
Message extension

Just finished it. The ones you finish and beat the time in wrc mode count but only if you finish the ones in 50th anniversary mode which comes before them in order. 

I finished only the first two in 50th anniversary mode, couldn't beat 3rd stage there.

but few others in wrc mode I finished and won in time. 

I just beat the 3rd stage in anniversary mode and my wins from the wrc mode then counted up to 12 and it unlocked the trophy

Don't know why but it seems like the order of the races is important so if u didn't beat stage 3 for example it would only count them in addition if you won them in wrc mode and finals beat the 3rd stage which is count locking your finishing order. Hard to explain.... 

Edited by M-3llo-W

On 30/04/2022 at 5:07 PM, Connie said:

Do we know if playing career mode ones count now? Or doing online club events count?

Or if doing the same anniversary events in the event mode 12 times count 1f630.png

So, do you know if anniversary events in clubs count? I mean a solo club, with any car with any weather condition.

On 12/08/2022 at 1:48 PM, Connie said:

Only the anniversary events counted in the anniversary mode unfortunately 

Well, I did in Anniversary mode (the 3rd event was a pain in the a$$ but I did), but I think the anniversary events in career mode count too because I didn't run 12 events in anniversary mode.

5 hours ago, megavolts66 said:

Well, I did in Anniversary mode (the 3rd event was a pain in the a$$ but I did), but I think the anniversary events in career mode count too because I didn't run 12 events in anniversary mode.

They patched it, so they made the 12th anniversary race in the 4th event in that mode, that's why it popped early 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally completed the Rally de Portugal Fog at Arganil.

What should be the 4th 50th Anniversary Mode event, Rallye Sanremo, Michele Mouton Steals the Show is showing as unavailable. |

Edit: Trophy popped on the next one, Finland.

Edited by Martz4040