Alphaset by Powgi not appearing in Vita library

KangourooSoter

Hi everyone, 

I bought the Alphaset by Powgi on sale two days ago. I believe it’s the last Powgi game to offer cross buy between ps4 and vita. I managed to download the ps4 version but when I wanted to download the vita version, the game wasn’t in my download list and when I searched for it, there was no available download button on the game page. Is this due to the fact that the vita store closed down and I may have been too late? 

50 minutes ago, KangourooSoter said:

Hi everyone, 

I bought the Alphaset by Powgi on sale two days ago. I believe it’s the last Powgi game to offer cross buy between ps4 and vita. I managed to download the ps4 version but when I wanted to download the vita version, the game wasn’t in my download list and when I searched for it, there was no available download button on the game page. Is this due to the fact that the vita store closed down and I may have been too late? 

Some Powgi games is PS4 only,some PS4/5 only. Maybe you bought one of those?

• 1 month later...
On 08/09/2021 at 1:56 PM, KangourooSoter said:

So restoring licences fixed the issue for me. 

Hey, I encounter the same issue with FoxyLand 2, how did you manage to restore licences on Vita please ? I can't find this anywhere.

I tried restoring licences from my PS5 but that didn't work :/

1 minute ago, juju3100 said:

Hey, I encounter the same issue with FoxyLand 2, how did you manage to restore licences on Vita please ? I can't find this anywhere.

I tried restoring licences from my PS5 but that didn't work :/

Did you buy the game just recently? It might be at the end of your downloads list on the vita, instead of at the start. Have a check there. It should appear at the start within a few days though, but just now, for some reason, new purchases are appearing at the end of the download list when you buy them.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Did you buy the game just recently? It might be at the end of your downloads list on the vita, instead of at the start. Have a check there. It should appear at the start within a few days though, but just now, for some reason, new purchases are appearing at the end of the download list when you buy them.

Yes I just bought it yesterday. It was well at the end of the download list ! Thank you very much for the info :)

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

It's still/again not downloadable from the EU store on the Vita: The download button is simply missing. Downloading from the download list on the Vita fails with NP-9948-0. It's also has no picture in my download list (not even a broken placeholder picture). I can apparently download it on the PS3, but transfer to Vita fails with NP-9968-2.

@luckydonut Is this a known problem? Any workarounds?

I installed a bunch of other POWGIs on my Vita yesterday without problems.

I had a similar issue recently after buying Claire for PS4. The Vita version did not appear on my download list on PS3. But when I went into the PS3 store the Vita version showed as "Purchased" and let me download it from there.

ETA: Can't answer any questions about transferring anything to Vita, I don't actually have a Vita yet.

Edited by TimeLordCrow13y

1 hour ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

I had a similar issue recently after buying Claire for PS4. The Vita version did not appear on my download list on PS3. But when I went into the PS3 store the Vita version showed as "Purchased" and let me download it from there.

ETA: Can't answer any questions about transferring anything to Vita, I don't actually have a Vita yet.

I thought the latest firmware updates for PS3 and Vita disabled the transfer feature?

7 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

As I said, I don’t have one yet, so I’m not the person to ask. 

You’re right. I guess I wasn’t asking you so much as asking someone to confirm. I’m fairly certain transferring from PS3 to Vita is no longer an option as Sony has disabled that function.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, I000_NeedIes said:

You’re right. I guess I wasn’t asking you so much as asking someone to confirm. I’m fairly certain transferring from PS3 to Vita is no longer an option as Sony has disabled that function.

Correct. The latest firmware update for both systems, disabled the ability to move games between the PS3 and Vita :(.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Correct. The latest firmware update for both systems, disabled the ability to move games between the PS3 and Vita :(.

So how are people getting games on their Vita now? I’ve heard the store on the Vita is pretty broken (even more so than the PS3 store). 

So how are people getting games on their Vita now? I’ve heard the store on the Vita is pretty broken (even more so than the PS3 store). 

No idea, you would have to ask someone who has done it recently :(. I've never hooked up my Vita to my PS3 so can't explain it.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

I can not speak for when the download button is present but errors. But if you don't see a game in the top of your download list, check the very bottom. A bug causes your most recent purchase to appear at the bottom instead of the top.

The download list works fine most days.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

It mostly works. One of my memory cards had to be reformatted recently and I had to download a bunch of games again, no problems with the store. Purchases work as well, as long as there is a sufficient amount of money on your account (no automatic fill-up).

So, regarding the problem at hand: It seems I am out of luck, then. The game is still available to download via PS3, but transfer to Vita have been disabled and I canot download directly. I could downgrade to earlier firmware version which allowed file transfers, but I don't think Alphaset is worth that trouble.

• Like 1