Longest Record of Time Between New Trophy Additions?

I’ve been wondering this for a long time, but what’s the game that went the longest without new trophies after release, just for it to get more trophies years later. 

The only game I can think of is Ghost of Tsushima with new trophies a year after launch. 

Let’s see if we can brainstorm the absolute largest gap. 

1 minute ago, Arcesius said:

There are probably games out there with longer gaps. 

But A Hat in Time released on PS4 on May 2017. Then went on to get DLC trophies on March 2021, 4 years after release. 

Let’s see if we can find a game with a larger gap than 4 years. 

2 minutes ago, scemopagliaccioh said:

I remember the japanese Borderlands 1 stack that got the (faulty, as you couldn’t access said DLC on that stack) Claptrap’s Robolucion  DLC 8 years later

I want to accept this as the technical answer, but because players can’t even get those trophies, it doesn’t satisfy the whole “2036, you’re married with kids you see your 100% completion rate go down to 98%.” because you can’t do anything about it, and unable to “go back” to it. 

The one that comes to mind for me is GTA V. If you want count initial PS3 release date for the game, the doomsday heist trophies were the last installment. I would have to do math but it was hella long. 

Edit: Not as bad as I originally thought. Quick google search put it at 4 years. 

Edited by zXShermanXz

13 minutes ago, SnowStorm said:

Warframe is another 6 year gap between first and last trophies. It was a PS4 day one release back in November 2013. Now I can't find an actual release date for the final trophy pack, update 31, but the first trophy was achieved December 19, 2019

We’re at 6 years now. Hoping to find one at 7 years that is also achieveable.