Has Existing Trophies Ever Been Changed?

6 hours ago, FR_Gigastor said:

It's ridiculous that they chose to make it 10,000 miles in the first place. I just platinumed the game after completing all the DLC content : even with those, you still need like an hour or two of AFK grinding to get to 1000 miles. 10,000 miles would have been a colossal waste of time and electricity.

Grid was even worse which they never changed. 

Literally 100 times of doing 99 laps after finishing the entire campaign. Luckily someone found an afk method eventually

• Like 1

For Echochrome on PS3 they gave all trophies a new image... but only online!

If you earn the trophy, you see on the top right corner the old image, even if you're playing online.
If you take your PS3 offline and check your trophy list, you see the old images.
Only if you're checking your list online you see the new images... kind of a unique situation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Seriously? I had the PS3 version since D1 and i don't remember any trophy change. And that image still appears in loading screens even on current-gen versions.

Yep. I also had it since day 1 and that was the tile art. Better said that image but with an orange background.

On 04.09.2021 at 7:14 PM, Lance_87 said:

Seriously? I had the PS3 version since D1 and i don't remember any trophy change. And that image still appears in loading screens even on current-gen versions.

On 04.09.2021 at 10:28 PM, Gommes_ said:

Yep. I also had it since day 1 and that was the tile art. Better said that image but with an orange background.

GTA V title art on PS3 was changed sometime between Feb 3, 2015 and Feb 17, 2015 according to PSNP archived pages.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

From my recent history, trophies of two games (Tera and Fell Seal) got harder over time. While the trophies themselves not changed, requirements for them did because they have things like 'kill all optional bosses', and these games have added more stuff with updates, so now you have more work to do for the same trophy. I'm sure there are more games like these.