Death Mode

mahoganyman

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is what I did, To save yourself time, don't just try to beat the level with whatever you have. If you are starting to realize that the notes aren't in your favor, just die on purpose and try again until you get a good amount of notes in your favor. It became pretty easy AND didn't take that long with this method. GOOD LUCK

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

i'm in the same situation as you, I only need 5 more stages on Death Mode to do before I get the Platinum as well. of some of the ones I have gotten though it was just a matter of playing them several times before I actually got the trophy for it so it seems as though we're in the same boat

I have a buddy who really liked the Death Mode, but let's be honest everyone, the Death Mode sucks. It is too luck dependent. On a lucky run, you can easily make it with little effort and skills, on some runs it's pretty much impossible if not impossible. If you try enough times, you will make it eventually. At least to me it's very discouraging. I can put in my best performance, effort and skills, even luck out a bit and then bam, not get it because it's either impossible or nearly impossible that one run. Every good run you fail just makes you more frustrated.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1