What's next for Tcheco??

Exeshow678

• 7 months later...

That's a good question, I was just as curious. I ended up discovering that the creator lives right here in my city! (Porto Alegre, Brazil)

Here's a small snippet from a 2020 interview with the developer:

"How do you evolve the Tcheco franchise into a (inevitable, I hope) sequel?"

Marcelo: "The lessons I confirmed were those related to keeping your project simple and small - because even a quick game will take a few months (or years!) to make. My plan for Tcheco is for him to star in very different games - and only in many years to think about making sequels to Castle or Skatemasta...."

https://www.uol.com.br/start/ultimas-noticias/2020/02/12/tcheco-um-papo-zueiro-com-marcelo-barbosa-o-criador-de-skatemasta-tcheco.htm

I have a strong impression that we will have more Tcheco series games in the near future, yes.

55 minutes ago, CHBESEN said:

That's a good question, I was just as curious. I ended up discovering that the creator lives right here in my city! (Porto Alegre, Brazil)

How interesting! The three of us, then! ?

--

The dev invested plenty of time into adding subtitles to Tcheco's videos on YT, so - at least from my POV - he's trying to gather a bit more interest from worldwide audiences, or even responding to these audiences' interest. Yeah, I believe a new entry will arrive anytime (soon?).