bigrake1

A Painful Blockage

9 posts in this topic

I’m trying to get clear on what pops this trophy. I’ve tried doing this solo, but I’m capped at 4 shades (one fire shade and 3 regular ones). In Rivals, we’ve sent well more than 5 shades. Nothing pops. What gives?

17 minutes ago, bigrake1 said:

I’m trying to get clear on what pops this trophy. I’ve tried doing this solo, but I’m capped at 4 shades (one fire shade and 3 regular ones). In Rivals, we’ve sent well more than 5 shades. Nothing pops. What gives?

Not possible solo boost it with a friend 

5 minutes ago, LukeTheGooner said:

you might want to call a plumber for a painful blockage

or a proctologist…

its easier in public match, just send 5 shades, thats it

1 hour ago, bigrake1 said:

I didn't do any kind of extensive testing but it seems you can only spawn 3 shades at once...if you play solo, there is no one on the opposing team to kill the ones you spawned...when you play online the other team will need to kill the shades you spawned to progress, allowing you to spawn more than just the 3...in other words, just play online...more fun with other people imo anyhow...

5 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

I didn't do any kind of extensive testing but it seems you can only spawn 3 shades at once...if you play solo, there is no one on the opposing team to kill the ones you spawned...when you play online the other team will need to kill the shades you spawned to progress, allowing you to spawn more than just the 3...in other words, just play online...more fun with other people imo anyhow...

I agree. However, the first match, which we won, we sent shade after shade, well more than 5 each, and no trophies popped. So I tried solo as a test. 

29 minutes ago, bigrake1 said:

I agree. However, the first match, which we won, we sent shade after shade, well more than 5 each, and no trophies popped. So I tried solo as a test. 

it could be a bit glitchy...mine popped after what seemed like more than 5 and quite a while after spawning one...there was also no trophy image when it dinged...just a generic white trophy on blue background...I assumed it was just lag...also, just to be clear, I only spawned "regular" shades...

edit: the one for removing the curse took a while to ding, too...I was doing it solo since it was to get 5 ghost weapon kills and my sword was too powerful and ghost weapons, too weak...couldn't even get one kill with them in online matches...the servers are probably overcrowded so I wouldn't be surprised if the trophies are a bit buggy as a result...

Edited by ProfBambam55

19 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

there was also no trophy image when it dinged...just a generic white trophy on blue background...I assumed it was just lag

This happened to me after I popped Common Courtesy. Big trophy lag…and then as you describe….”generic white trophy on blue background.”