Oisterboy

Stack with ps4?

4 posts in this topic

Before I go buy this a second time, the directors cut ps5 version is a whole separate platinum from the ps4 one right? Sorry to be dumb but I want a definite answer before I spend my $60. 

Its a seperate list so another platinum.

If you already own the ps4 version then the PS5 DC is knocked down in price for me here in the UK was £24.99, this will also unlock the DLC on your PS4 version.

And transfer your ps4 save to the ps5 and loading it up will auto pop  your trophies, i think the only one of the base game that doesn't is the photo mode trophy but thats done in like a couple of seconds.

Hope this helps.

8 hours ago, KAdamsy1 said:

Its a seperate list so another platinum.

If you already own the ps4 version then the PS5 DC is knocked down in price for me here in the UK was £24.99, this will also unlock the DLC on your PS4 version.

And transfer your ps4 save to the ps5 and loading it up will auto pop  your trophies, i think the only one of the base game that doesn't is the photo mode trophy but thats done in like a couple of seconds.

Hope this helps.

Photo mod trophy does autopop now.  It did for me anyways.  The new Rivals mode win a match and summoning 5 shades didn't pop for me or two others that I did them with on PS4 though.  But someone else on here got one of the two to pop.