How's the game 9 months after launch?

OmegaRejectz

no major bugs nor bugged trophiees now but the game is kinda buggy. Haven't noticed frame drops at all on base PS4, the game runs smoothly enough compared to 3a games.
The servers are bad honestly, they put europeans and americans in the same server, as a consequence you go against 300 pings players that move weirdly and are hard to track.
and due to that, the hit registration is weird, sometime it connect but most of the time it doesn't especially with automatic weapons, so you end up mag dumping someone and not killing him, this happen mostly in tdm games, haven't had many issue with this in excursion.
The 100% is ok, really not hard if you are a decent fps player ( and even if you aren't one, it will just be a bit longer ), with 2+2 logic, you can easily outplay people in this game since they always camp and play very passively, some players do move around a bit trying to kill hunt you, you usually see one per game according you even see one.

Edited by FlyinSpaghetti69
changed wording

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I cannot start new thread, because of the policies on PSNprofiles, so I try to write it here:

I am looking for buddies/partners/badboysforlife to play with, duos or even trio full team. 

I prefer czech, slovak language as mother/most used language, but can speak english aswell.

Preferably relaxed, adult guys, no children with screaming noises. We can tryhard for wins, but no way in hell swearing, insulting or harrasing each other after defeats. ?

I am buying gold sometimes for real money, and boosting sessions + insurancing it for better and secure loot (that is, if we could get hands on anything before death ??). Because standart loot in maps is soooo ridiculously small and I want to see some progress after shelter level 103+ and beyond.

Also - not really requiring boosting sessions from you, whoever will respond to this (but it will be welcomed, sure ??).

If anybody is interrested, send me personal PM here or on PSN - my nickname is Broxy, (blue Icon of Clint Eastwood with western hat, in white background).

50 minutes ago, Broxym said:

I cannot start new thread, because of the policies on PSNprofiles, so I try to write it here:

I am looking for buddies/partners/badboysforlife 1f602.png to play with, duos or even trio full team. 

I prefer czech, slovak language as mother/most used language, but can speak english aswell.

Preferably relaxed, adult guys, no children with screaming noises. We can tryhard for wins, but no way in hell swearing, insulting or harrasing each other after defeats. 1f621.png

I am buying gold sometimes for real money, and boosting sessions + insurancing it for better and secure loot (that is, if we could get hands on anything before death 1f60f.png1f600.png). Because standart loot in maps is soooo ridiculously small and I want to see some progress after shelter level 103+ and beyond.

Also - not really requiring boosting sessions from you, whoever will respond to this (but it will be welcomed, sure 1f60d.png1f60a.png).

If anybody is interrested, send me personal PM here or on PSN - my nickname is Broxy, (blue Icon of Clint Eastwood with western hat, in white background).

Tooooo Bad iam a Child because scream aaa lot . :(

Edited by MaRo-1000
The f did i write?