What guide did you guys use for Echoes and Phantom trophy?

Quink666

And what version of the game were you playing? Disc or digital? Cause quite a few have the platinum.

I'm currently on 1.001.000 Phantom, all notes and all echoes with a miltitude of story trophies have glitched. Would like to know if it's even worth trying to replay this to see if i can get the trophies to pop on a second playthrough.

I'm assuming the collectibles are glitched but incase they aren't what guide did you use? I followed a guide covering 32 echoes. Some had differnt placement than mine but were located close by their original location.

29 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

And what version of the game were you playing? Disc or digital? Cause quite a few have the platinum.

I'm currently on 1.001.000 Phantom, all notes and all echoes with a miltitude of story trophies have glitched. Would like to know if it's even worth trying to replay this to see if i can get the trophies to pop on a second playthrough.

I'm assuming the collectibles are glitched but incase they aren't what guide did you use? I followed a guide covering 32 echoes. Some had differnt placement than mine but were located close by their original location.

I got a pre-release digital code (codes were out pretty early for this one). However, due to internet issues, I didn't start playing until this last Tuesday, meaning I could have been playing exclusively on the newest patch.

I didn't have issues with the collectible trophies as the appropriate ones popped for me.

Edited by Chaos_Bladez
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

I got a pre-release digital code (codes were out pretty early for this one). However, due to internet issues, I didn't start playing until this last Tuesday, meaning I could have been playing exclusively on the newest patch.

I didn't have issues with the collectible trophies as the appropriate ones popped for me.

The patch i got when doanloading was 1.001.000 so i'm assuming that atleast one patch. Even story trophies bugged out.

• 2 weeks later...

Played off disc, version 1.002.000. No guide (I was streaming it), so I missed trophies for Thomas' notes and Frank's postcards. (Or they glitched, but I honestly do think I missed a few. Although I haven't confirmed with a guide.)

Edit: I checked the guide posted in another thread: https://daynglsgameguides.com/2021/01/28/the-medium-achievement-guide/, and I missed ONE postcard (dang it) and seven Troubled Man's Notes. (Although the Notes might not be correct, because I just loaded the last save I had before the final section (you can't check inventory in that part), and a few of those seven notes are in the last area, so I might have had more when I finished.)

Edited by swedechick
adding more info