A (limited) way to potentially make grinding out KO's less tedious

Johambubger

Right now, until Tuesday, there is a limited game mode called Duel which puts you against one other player, with the goal being to reach 5 KO's first. I feel like this has the potential to be faster for getting KO's than playing against bots in the co-op mode, especially if one finds another person to boost with, with both players disabling cross-play and setting their region to one that is somehow less populated. With this you avoid the annoyance of having to play modes where getting KO's is a lot harder and less likely (like the soccer one for instance), you also avoid the issue of the bots sometimes having perfect aim and demolishing the human team. Sure, that mode in the co-op playlist where your team has to kill like 30 bots would also be very beneficial to have, but you never know when you're going to get that one, you might have to play worse modes 10 times for every time you encounter that. This mode might also be good for grinding character levels, especially now that the game is on death's door and they've increased exp gain, I'm not quite sure yet.

Update: I tested this with another person, and it worked pretty well until it didn't.  Took about 1 minute and 15 seconds per match (just one shot and then the person jumping off the edge of the map) and then about another minute to search for, and load into the next match. After 3 games of doing this, though, the game's anti-cheat acted up, and we both were kicked back to the main menu. Not really worth risking a ban, especially with how ridiculous EA can be about these things. Was worth a shot!

Edited by johamburgers
  • Like 1