cristianosparrow

Hitman 2 September 2021

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I want to know if the version of this game on PS Plus for this month will have only the 17 base trophies or not. Thanks

It will have the full list - the base list is just for the tutorial - each level has it’s own tertiary list

10 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It will have the full list - the base list is just for the tutorial - each level has it’s own tertiary list

Ok it sounds good, I saw all those dlc lists and I didn' t understand.

Just now, cristianosparrow said:

Ok it sounds good, I saw all those dlc lists and I didn' t understand.

Yeah - I don't blame you! - the Hitman games (the first 2 at least) have quite a strange setup for their lists - it's a legacy thing from when the first one was released episodically.

Basically, the base list can be completed almost entirely within the short tutorial section of the game, but each of the individual levels gets their own little 5 or 6 trophy 'DLC' list, which is level specific.

Hitman 2 is even stranger in a way, because there were so many levels, both 'pretend' dlc, and 'actual' dlc, that the list is split into two separate lists - there is the Hitman 2 list, plus the Hitman 2: Additional Expansions' list as well - though I'm not 100% sure whether the additional expansions one will auto-install with the base list or if it will only install if the levels it is attached to are played.

Am I wrong, or wasn't one of the Hitman trophies unobtainable now? I remember something about a sniper mission or something being shut down. 

3 minutes ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

Am I wrong, or wasn't one of the Hitman trophies unobtainable now? I remember something about a sniper mission or something being shut down. 

That would be the deadly duo trophy - for doing sniper missions in co-op.

I haven’t done this in a while, but looking at the trophy here, it’s still being earned up to today, so I assume the servers are still up.

The competitive multiplayer was (sadly) removed a while back, but it never had any trophies associated with it.

Sole reason I didn't buy this was because of those legacy trophies. Doing the first one for PS4 was beyond tedious, I am not doing it again.

I'll play this on an alt account.