National Trophy Hunting Day R5

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in National Trophy Hunting Day on September 25th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!

This poll is closed to new votes

4 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Count me in. I must have done this last year since my name is on the list (although spelled wrong 1f631.png1f61c.png)

I'll have to see what I can get set up. I feel like the Break games would be ideal choices!

I think that's been misspelled for 4 years! xD Fixed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

I must have done this last year since my name is on the list

Looks like I've done this twice?

I enjoy these laid back events where the community can push towards goals together. I've been really bad at trophy hunting the past few months, so this is a great way to get back into the hobby. Hopefully we can bust the record during the event and get that sweet third tier reward for all the hunters.

• Like 2

This will be my 3rd year, I was wondering when this took place last year, memory isn't what it was. But I always remember the memories from past years. It's such a great event

Last year I beat my record of a small amount. I don't think I'll be able to beat last year's this year, but I'm gonna try my darnest! 

Let's hit that 10k trophies! 

:highfive:

• Like 3

Like last year, I have to work on the "Trophy Hunting Day" again. :-(

I will play "Sushi Break Mega Game Bundle" for 20€ which has.234 trophies and try to get as far as I can.
In this Bundle are the games:
Sushi Break (38 trophies)
Sushi Break Head to Head (40 trophies)
Donut Break (38 trophies)
Donut Break Head to Head (40 trophies)
Dragon Break Classic (38 trophies)
Dragon Break Classic Head to Head (40 trophies)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr_Mayus said:

i wonder about the uber easy plats if we will see many. Most people who play them buy/plat them as they come out so may not have any for this event.

I wonder that too. Those games are not my cup of tea, but it will be interesting to see how others prepare themselves.

Personally, I am going to play Star Wars: Episode 1 Racers, Donut Country, a couple PS3 games, and whatever (fighting game or interesting indie game) I find on sale in the next few weeks that are relatively fast.

I'm kind of winging it this year. I usually plan better than this... Regardless, still have about 50 planned. Though, every year, SOMETHING comes up on that day so I haven't been able to ever fully execute my plans tbh.

1 minute ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I wonder that too. Those games are not my cup of tea, but it will be interesting to see how others prepare themselves.

Personally, I am going to play Star Wars: Episode 1 Racers, Donut Country, a couple PS3 games, and whatever (fighting game or interesting indie game) I find on sale in the next few weeks that are relatively fast.

I'm kind of winging it this year. I usually plan better than this... Regardless, still have about 50 planned. Though, every year, SOMETHING comes up on that day so I haven't been able to ever fully execute my plans tbh.

I have a bunch of games i want to play so i plan on killing my completion by starting about a dozen new games ?

Also prepping a few games now that i have been playing all summer. Plants vs Zombies, katamari and yooka laylee

• Like 1