National Trophy Hunting Day R5

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in National Trophy Hunting Day on September 25th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!

This poll is closed to new votes

Sign me up. I’m going to see if I can work things out to earn my 10,000th trophy on that day as well. Keep up the great work Beyond. BTW, to add to Beyond’s tips for earning lots of trophies in quick succession all of Valkyria Chronicles trophies can be earned basically instantaneously. Just fulfill the in game requirements for all of the medals  but don’t go and claim them until you’re done. 

Edited by postofficebuddy
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Man I would love to do this, but I suck! 

Also, I wanted to join in on the 'you're so cool Beyondthegrave07' vote. That op is hilarious! Haven't read one of these fun events in a long time. Gave me a good laugh. 

Have fun everybody! What else matters?! haha

I had a few people on Discord point out how dumb or cringe my 3rd option is, but I just don't think they understand my humor if they think I'm serious about that option. Lmao.

The real third option would be to just not vote, but you know, I want to make sure I cover all options. Haha 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SirJacobFlames said:

I've had my website account since the start of the year but my PSN account for over 5 years. Even though I'm not an alt would I still not be eligible to participate?

As long as you only use one account, I'll allow it.

The OP also had the wrong year, you just need to sign up on PSNP by 8/1/2021 to be eligible for a card.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1