National Trophy Hunting Day R5

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in National Trophy Hunting Day on September 25th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I want to buy Legends of Mana so hope i win on Saturday 1f601.png

But i have a feeling i will be able to get past 100 (depending how Concrete Genie goes)

I splurged a bit on the big in Japan sale and bought Danganronpa V3 and Nonary games so I'm hoping Nonary games can get me a few too. I feel like I'm totally winging it this year with random games I'm interested in. We'll see how it goes. Crossing my fingers for 50 tbh. Lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I splurged a bit on the big in Japan sale and bought Danganronpa V3 and Nonary games so I'm hoping Nonary games can get me a few too. I feel like I'm totally winging it this year with random games I'm interested in. We'll see how it goes. Crossing my fingers for 50 tbh. Lol.

Well those are both great games so at least you are ahead on that. I wouldnt say they are great trophy games though...kind of story heavy

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Well those are both great games so at least you are ahead on that. I wouldnt say they are great trophy games though...kind of story heavy

Yeah, they'll be more for the end to pop a quick trophy or two. Not planning on using them unless I run out of options at the end, but something tells me Risk of Rain 2 or something on the PS3 will hold me over.

Full disclosure: I don't buy games for trophies, I bought these games because I'm interested in them, and hope that they can be of some use on Saturday. We'll see. ?

• Like 1

Roughly 24 hours to sign up/Before the event begins. Remember to vote in the poll if you want to join. 

Great crowd this year. Most participants I've had in the event! I'll ping everyone tomorrow after I get off work as a final reminder to the event. Not sure we can beat the record, but I think we'll have a good time regardless.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@Dzware @maiathewinners @diskdocx @Izularia @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko @HondaHoe @DJ__Beatroot @whodeygamer @sephiroth4424 @GrimOmen13 @Dino_Roar @BeautifulTorment @Dr_Mayus @BlackSquirrell1 @eigen-space @MysticStiv @Xylobe @FideSedCuiVide @Jello @Mesopithecus @Helyx @TehUberCheezCatz @MissShake @Sardavanua @Starrk_01 @FrostyMcNugs @Kishnabe @ladynadiad @Arethien @be_minor @kingofbattle8174 @Dav9834 @OverHypedG @MattbluePT @TugaSonic @sylarista @Crazy @AffectatiousDonk @Hisuiryu @yNlXz @distressedjazz @bloodjoy1 @InfinateEternity @Deceptrox @yuber1234 @NandK1998 @Vampirehunter145 @DoctorDrPepper @Han_the_Dragon @blu3st4rdust305 @UnboundedCash99 @ashaxel @RuLZek @Malachen @ZitMeatloaf @sweetcoop @postofficebuddy @rage_beat06 @DeepEyes7 @Asuna @G_J270216 @Yuna4353 @CreateToBeGreat @NeelBehl @TheMathProf @SurvivAah @Lil-Gameboy123 @DrEvilGuapo @felatio_deltoro @JungleCat20 @JungleCat20 @SirJacobFlames @travisaurasrex12 @dieselmanchild @NaruHina_FTW @darkrequiem7 @ScarecrowsFate @Arcesius @hBLOXs @gazdavis11 @Shady_Wombat @ResidentDarrell @Redbeard-Rik @damcrac5 @Willreaper41 @Yuna @Berendsapje @Arctic Cress @Panasbananas @Briste @microsamm @Lojtana @Psy-Tychist @lew @TheTominator007 @Mr-ttaM @da-Noob123 @TrozRules @properchief @VigilantCrow

We have less than 7 hours from the time of this post before the event starts. My shoulder legit hurts from shift+2 on my computer so many times 1f606.png so please, don't say I didn't try to remind you all and definitely don't question my commitment. lol. I did not tag you if you signed up in the past hour, I assumed you looked at the countdown and do not have the memory of a goldfish (I'm not insulting you or anything like that btw. Tagging you WOULD be more insulting imo. Just wanted to say that in case you were wondering). Thank you again for signing up. Even if you see this on Sunday, 8 hours after the event already ended and realized you completely missed it, know that I am still so grateful that you signed up for the event.

Also, thank you @Evil_Joker88 @Paperclip1776 @Ninja-Sara-X @PooPooBlast @TKdovahkiin @Gamer-Girl-Noire for taking your time to take a look and vote in the poll. I just want you to know that YOU ARE ALL COOL TOO. (Please, someone, anyone, get my humor...) I deeply appreciate all who participate in the event and make it for what it is, but I want you to know that I appreciate the support from the nonparticipants too!

Thank you so much for the reminder! I'm really excited for this event :D !!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@Dzware @maiathewinners @diskdocx @Izularia @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko @HondaHoe @DJ__Beatroot @whodeygamer @sephiroth4424 @GrimOmen13 @Dino_Roar @BeautifulTorment @Dr_Mayus @BlackSquirrell1 @eigen-space @MysticStiv @Xylobe @FideSedCuiVide @Jello @Mesopithecus @Helyx @TehUberCheezCatz @MissShake @Sardavanua @Starrk_01 @FrostyMcNugs @Kishnabe @ladynadiad @Arethien @be_minor @kingofbattle8174 @Dav9834 @OverHypedG @MattbluePT @TugaSonic @sylarista @Crazy @AffectatiousDonk @Hisuiryu @yNlXz @distressedjazz @bloodjoy1 @InfinateEternity @Deceptrox @yuber1234 @NandK1998 @Vampirehunter145 @DoctorDrPepper @Han_the_Dragon @blu3st4rdust305 @UnboundedCash99 @ashaxel @RuLZek @Malachen @ZitMeatloaf @sweetcoop @postofficebuddy @rage_beat06 @DeepEyes7 @Asuna @G_J270216 @Yuna4353 @CreateToBeGreat @NeelBehl @TheMathProf @SurvivAah @Lil-Gameboy123 @DrEvilGuapo @felatio_deltoro @JungleCat20 @JungleCat20 @SirJacobFlames @travisaurasrex12 @dieselmanchild @NaruHina_FTW @darkrequiem7 @ScarecrowsFate @Arcesius @hBLOXs @gazdavis11 @Shady_Wombat @ResidentDarrell @Redbeard-Rik @damcrac5 @Willreaper41 @Yuna @Berendsapje @Arctic Cress @Panasbananas @Briste @microsamm @Lojtana @Psy-Tychist @lew @TheTominator007 @Mr-ttaM @da-Noob123 @TrozRules @properchief @VigilantCrow

We have less than 7 hours from the time of this post before the event starts. My shoulder legit hurts from shift+2 on my computer so many times ? so please, don't say I didn't try to remind you all and definitely don't question my commitment. lol. I did not tag you if you signed up in the past hour, I assumed you looked at the countdown and do not have the memory of a goldfish (I'm not insulting you or anything like that btw. Tagging you WOULD be more insulting imo. Just wanted to say that in case you were wondering). Thank you again for signing up. Even if you see this on Sunday, 8 hours after the event already ended and realized you completely missed it, know that I am still so grateful that you signed up for the event.

Also, thank you @Evil_Joker88 @Paperclip1776 @Ninja-Sara-X @PooPooBlast @TKdovahkiin @Gamer-Girl-Noire for taking your time to take a look and vote in the poll. I just want you to know that YOU ARE ALL COOL TOO. (Please, someone, anyone, get my humor...) I deeply appreciate all who participate in the event and make it for what it is, but I want you to know that I appreciate the support from the nonparticipants too!

thanks for the reminder i actually forgot about it till the notfication 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TKdovahkiin said:

Well yeah, course we get your humor. You were trying to get everybody to take one of the first two options by making it so they had to admit you're cool if they choose not to participate. Ingenious! Lmao Looks like it worked too!

And just so you know, I would've changed my vote for the second one (since I'm all of a sudden playing video games...) if there was an option to do so, for whatever parsley trophies I might cough up tomorrow.

Alright Beyond, just work your magic and count me in (not for the draw). Yayyyyye! Thank you.

I can arrange this. No problem ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

We have less than 7 hours from the time of this post before the event starts. My shoulder legit hurts from shift+2 on my computer so many times 1f606.png so please, don't say I didn't try to remind you all and definitely don't question my commitment. lol. I did not tag you if you signed up in the past hour, I assumed you looked at the countdown and do not have the memory of a goldfish (I'm not insulting you or anything like that btw. Tagging you WOULD be more insulting imo. Just wanted to say that in case you were wondering). Thank you again for signing up. Even if you see this on Sunday, 8 hours after the event already ended and realized you completely missed it, know that I am still so grateful that you signed up for the event.

Pretty sure I signed up, but do not see my name.

• Like 1

I'll just throw out some stats like I did last year.

Starting Trophy Count: 10,411 trophies

Starting Level:  515, 67%

Starting Completion %: 86.65%

Starting Average Rarity %: 42.49%

As for plans here is what I got. Definitely not more than 105 but will go for over 50.

1. 100% Donut County (21 trophies)

2. Finish up Zone of Enders (4 trophies)

3. Start Zone of Enders 2 (??? trophies)

4. Maybe try to do more Burnout Paradise (??? trophies)

5. Start one or more of the following:

.   a. Persona 5

b. Inside

c. Super Blood Hockey

For now though I'm going to turn in relatively early and just wake up early. Wish everyone who is starting the event when it begins. I'll join you in about 8-9 hours from now.

• Like 3