National Trophy Hunting Day R5

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in National Trophy Hunting Day on September 25th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!

This poll is closed to new votes

i'll post some starting stats too.

Starting Trophy Count: 25,111

Starting Level:  857, 33%

Starting Completion %: 91.49%

Starting Average Rarity %: 67.33%

My plans for maximum trophies:

Sakura Swim Club PS4 & PS5 : 40 trophies total

Donut Break 2: 38 trophies

Mind My Mine: 74 Trophies

Finger On The Roof: 64 trophies

after that, probably just wing it.

• Like 1

119 trophies so far from the following NA games:

Funny Truck

Bowling (Story Three) (Pammy Version)

Bowling (Story Three) (Jane Version)

Baseball Bout: Otterific Arcade

Tower of Balloons: Otterific Arcade

I still got Freddy Spaghetti 2 (PS4 & PS5), Newtonian Inversion, and all 5 ZJ The Ball levels to work on as well. Good luck to everyone else!

• Like 2

Well, my starting point is:

Total trophies: 15487

Complete percentage: 89.16%

Average rarity: 36.54%

Not really sure why I'm even doing this log, since I'm quite sure that I will only get 1 trophy, and nothing will move much.. I will likely spend the full day hunting Gnomes in Gems of War to work towards that 100%, since funnily enough, this weekend is the Vault weekend in that game, so it's the Gnome hunt weekend too!

Since it's unlikely for me to earn a trophy today, I will just do the 1st trophy on the NFS The Run story to make sure that I at least get 1 today.. then I will go back to hunting Gnomes.. unless I get tired and go back to Tales of Arise, but I don't know if I will get a trophy on that game soon either..

• Like 1

Well I've earned all the trophies I'd planned on doing for the event. I started right at midnight (first trophy earned at 12:03 am! Did I win?!) and finished them up this morning. Earned a couple of super hardcore plats, too...

Anything else I earn today would just be gravy, and I'm not sure I'll have the time anyway. Keep it up, everyone!

• Like 1

Decided to finish of minecraft via a trophy world to help the cause. Think I knocked out around 12 including the plat.  Let's get after it!  

No more trophies posting for me today as I've got the network off to avoid the 1.06 kena patch, lol.  I know, I know. Shame on me, haha

• Like 2

We are about at the half point, and I'm up to 33 now. Just got 9 in Prototype 2. Fun game!

I think I'll move back to the PS4 for a bit and try and knock out a few more on Donut County and maybe some Burnout Paradise DLC.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

I fell a little bit behind. I wanted to pop a whole bunch of trophies right after midnight but I fell asleep. Still making very good progress though.  28 trophies earned in the Vita version of Sound Shapes. I should be able to complete all of the beat school levels in all 3 versions today. The beat school trophies alone should get me over 200. I’m not going to bother with the death mode trophies for now. Maybe I’ll come back to them if the other games I plan on doing go very well. After SS I’m going to do PAC Man and Dig Dug. I should be able to get the plats in both pretty quickly. If I still have time at that point I’ll move on to Astro’s Playroom. If I still have time after that I’ll probably do either Spyo 1 or one of the Goat Sim DLCs. I may also pop some of the quick and easy ones in BlazBlue Chronophantasma at some point mixed in with the other games. 

Edited by postofficebuddy
  • Like 3