National Trophy Hunting Day R5

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in National Trophy Hunting Day on September 25th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!

This poll is closed to new votes

55 minutes ago, ZitMeatloaf said:

He's definitely a bastard. Even on Drizzle.

You should hit me up if you ever want to play this co-op. I've got the artifact of command....

<Dangles carrot>

Will definitely play sometime, even if it's just to teach me the ways of the rain! Sounds like fun!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

Did my first playthrough of Little Hope and got 7 trophies for it. It was good, I knew it had a twist but I couldn't guess it like I did with Man of Medan. Probably need 2 to 3 playthroughs for the platinum but that won't happen tonight. 

Think I will switch to Civilization 6 for some easy DLC trophies to pad my measly 7. So I'll end with 10. 1f61d.png

All right, we'll there are more easy win trophies than I thought. Just got 9 from Civ 6 so my total is 16 trophies. More than what I thought I would get so I am happy with that.

I tip my hat to those putting up monster numbers. 

This was fun but it's time for bed, good night. 

• Like 2

I only got 19 trophies. I had already been playing Zero Escape: The Nonary Games and thought that I was close to finishing it. My plan was to get the plat and then play a short game like Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone DX after to quickly get more trophies. I wasn't as close to finishing Zero Escape as I thought, and I ended up getting the plat two minutes after the deadline. ?

I also did a boosting session for Granblue Fantasy Versus, so some of the trophies came from that.

Thanks Beyondthegrave07 for this event! Hopefully I can do better next year. I really didn't have a good plan this time.

• Like 3