National Trophy Hunting Day R5

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in National Trophy Hunting Day on September 25th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!

This poll is closed to new votes

Well unfortunately I had a pretty busy Saturday and was only able to log a few hours today which makes my contribution to the event pretty lacklustre:

Yoku’s Island Express+8 trophies:

JV2fHl2.jpg

I was hoping to at least platinum this game and start one of my easier games from the backlog for some quick trophies today, but sadly this will have to do for my contribution this year.

However, I’ve had a lot of fun lying here before I go to bed and reading through this thread and seeing some of you guys making some really impressive gains today. A lot of trophies earned in a lot of great games, well done everyone! And thank you to  @Beyondthegrave07 for hosting this event. It looks like it turned out to be a big success! ?

• Like 3

Final Update:

Donut County (21 trophies)

Burnout Paradise (11 trophies)

Zone of Enders (4 trophies)

Zone of Enders 2 (6 trophies)

Super Blood Hockey (8 trophies)

New total: 50 trophies

So I got slight less than half of the trophies I got last year, but considering I truly only had Donut County and Zone of Enders prepped I don't think it was half bad.

Now the dreaded final Stats:

Ending Trophy Count: 10,461

Ending Level: 516, 93% (increase of 126%)

Ending Completion: 86.35% (drop of .3%)

Ending  Average Rarity: 42.57% (increase of .08%)

• Like 2

I would like to nominate myself for MVP honors. I secured the massive total of 1 trophy yesterday...

The weather worked against me...it was a gorgeous day in New England and my wife wanted to go places and do things.  I pleaded my case, but national trophy hunting day wasn't a good reason to waste a beautiful day indoors.  The nerve....

Great job to all the participants and thanks for hosting! Hopefully next year it's raining out!

• Like 4

Got 5 more trophies in Kena last night that won't show up due to avoiding patch 1.06. Can provide proof if it would be enough to get over another threshold. 

Totals:

Minecraft: 21 (posted to psn)

Kena: 5 (local) 

Not as much as I would have liked but minecraft let me actually contribute.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jello said:

I only earned one trophy, but congrats to everyone who participated, lots of high totals this year.

1 hour ago, Briste said:

I would like to nominate myself for MVP honors. I secured the massive total of 1 trophy yesterday...

Ha! Suckers! While each of you managed to get one lousy trophy yesterday, I got myself TWO trophies yesterday and that basically makes me as good as both of you together. 

Jk :P

First and final update:

Final Fantasy XII (2 trophies)

Thanks for hosting the event and congrats to everyone who managed to get so many trophies in just one day. See you all next year!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Well unfortunately I had a pretty busy Saturday and was only able to log a few hours today which makes my contribution to the event pretty lacklustre:

Yoku’s Island Express+8 trophies:

JV2fHl2.jpg

I was hoping to at least platinum this game and start one of my easier games from the backlog for some quick trophies today, but sadly this will have to do for my contribution this year.

However, I’ve had a lot of fun lying here before I go to bed and reading through this thread and seeing some of you guys making some really impressive gains today. A lot of trophies earned in a lot of great games, well done everyone! And thank you to  @Beyondthegrave07 for hosting this event. It looks like it turned out to be a big success! 1f642.png

How are you enjoying Yoku?

3 hours ago, damcrac5 said:

Got 5 more trophies in Kena last night that won't show up due to avoiding patch 1.06. Can provide proof if it would be enough to get over another threshold. 

Totals:

Minecraft: 21 (posted to psn)

Kena: 5 (local) 

Not as much as I would have liked but minecraft let me actually contribute.

Don't worry, I don't think we'll need those 5. ? You'll be counted in regardless for the draw if you picked that option.

I'll have the results and totals up in a bit with everyone's individual efforts, and if you disagree or late synced, we can figure it out together. :)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Clarification
  • Like 2

I managed a whopping 11 trophies, just barely finishing up Nexomon: Extinction in time. I'd hoped to have time to crank through a few quick games and maybe make a bit of progress on the Korean stack of Persona 4, but RNG was rough with me. There's always next year, I guess!

• Like 2

Donk doing big things, respect. It was a great turnout from the community, and I enjoy seeing a new record being set for Round 5. Big up to all contestants and especially to Beyond for organizing this whole event.

I'm all out of rep, but I'll spread more around tomorrow when I can. See y'all next year for Round 6!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

@Dr_Mayus, you ask so I shall deliver:

PSN ID Total Trophies
AffectatiousDonk 923
dj_helyx 639
yNlXz 542
diskdocx 422
DoctorDrPepper 362
Lil-Gameboy123 343
blu3st4rdust305 315
ResidentDarrell 313
JungleCat20 270
bloodjoy1 224
postofficebuddy 213
Dino_Roar 158
be_minor 140
microsamm 109
scarecrowsfate 104
Deceptrox 101
felatio_deltoro 99
ZitMeatloaf 85
Beyondthegrave07 77
Lojtana 68
sephiroth4424 63
Dr_Mayus 60
MissShake 52
Psy-Tychist 51
Starrk_01 50
SwordSaintAsuna 48
SyIaris 39
hBLOXs 38
Shady_Wombat 38
Panasbananas 28
SirJacobFlames 27
BeautifulTorment 25
OverHypedG 25
TheMathProf 24
maiathewinners 23
DrEvilGuapo 23
damcrac5 21
eigen-space 19
yuber1234 19
W571WE 19
da-Noob123 16
Malachen 15
BlackSquirrell1 14
RuLZek 12
Xylobe 11
HondaHoe 10
Arcesius-7 10
ApriIis 10
FrostyMcNugs 9
dieselmanchild 8
Dzware 7
Han_the_Dragon 7
Mesopithecus 6
Trozenator 6
NandK1998 5
Yuna4353 5
CreateToBeGreat 5
GTA_Darren 4
NaruHina_FTW 4
VigilantCrow 4
Infaltrator 4
whodeygamer 3
MattbluePT 3
TugaSonic 3
Br1ste 3
gazdavis11 3
Yunakia221 3
TKdovahkiin 3
GrimOmen13 2
Sardavanua 2
Kishnabe 2
ArcticCress 2
Izularia 1
FideSedCuiVide 1
X18JELLO18X 1
TehUberCheezCatz 1
kingofbattle8174 1
InfinateEternity 1
UnboundedCash99 1
DeepEyes7 1
lewqu 1
Redbeard-Rik 1
Fuwafuwa-no-Neko 0
DJ__Beatroot 0
MysticStiv 0
ladynadiad 0
Arethien 0
Dav9834 0
crazyfan1 0
Hisuiryu666 0
distressedjazz 0
Vampirehunter145 0
ashaxel 0
sweetcoop 0
rage_beat06 0
G_J270216 0
NeelBehl 0
SurvivAah 0
travisaurasrex12 0
darkrequiem7 0
Berendsapje 0
TheTominator007 0
Mr-ttaM 0
properchief 0
Willreaper41 0
Total 6410

And that ladies and gentlemen is a NEW RECORD!

I will give everyone 24 hours to dispute before I do the drawings for the cards. I had someone anonymously donate a PSN card to the event and decided I will order the trophies by rarity and have a friend pick a random number and if your trophy falls in that row, you'll win a card unless you said you didn't want one (I will adjust it the second time if need be to force a winner). So if you got a bunch of commons, better hope for a high number.... well, maybe...I guess this is my way to reward people who went the extra effort to give them a better chance. It's still random though so anyone has a chance as long as you earned one! The rest of the 3 winners will be 100% random.

Hey I believe I'm missing ( or I'm overlooking my name one of the 2, believe I'm at 47).

22 minutes ago, willythom88 said:

Hey I believe I'm missing ( or I'm overlooking my name one of the 2, believe I'm at 47).

Looks like I missed you getting added to the bot, I will add yours in! This is why I ask. xD This is still a somewhat manual process so mistakes are going to be made.