small workaround new dlc glitched trophies suggestion

azthefuture

Hello everyone , 

this might be be little worksome me but it might help. learn exactly the requirements for each new dlc trophy and upload your data to the cloud right before getting it. if said trophy didn't popped then download the data back to the system. rinse and repeat until it pops. do that for every single trophy , it might take a few uploads and downloads tries but it sure as hell will be less time consuming than starting the whole thing from scratch for a chance of getting or not getting your missing trophies. I hope this helps , haven't tried this myself yet , I will report it when I do  but it seems logical so I wanted to share it. 

Edited by azthefuture

3 hours ago, azthefuture said:

Hello everyone , 

this might be be little worksome me but it might help. learn exactly the requirements for each new dlc trophy and upload your data to the cloud right before getting it. if said trophy didn't popped then download the data back to the system. rinse and repeat until it pops. do that for every single trophy , it might take a few uploads and downloads tries but it sure as hell will be less time consuming than starting the whole thing from scratch for a chance of getting or not getting your missing trophies. I hope this helps , haven't tried this myself yet , I will report it when I do  but it seems logical so I wanted to share it. 

i did this and it didnt work.. tried about 10 times, also deleted all my saves and started for baser game and still didnt pop... did 3 playthroughs aswell

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DougKelley1982 said:

Also If you’ve done the DLC on PS4, import that save on PS5. Close the game and reopen it and all should pop. 

It sounds like PS4 is working fine then?  Wish I would've just played it on PS4(since thats the version I have) instead of the free upgrade...  If need be, I'll play the PS4 version, and then autopop the PS5 version.  Dirty double dip that I don't want, but I'd rather keep my 100% account available and it would be because of glitches...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toxicmatic- said:

i did this and it didnt work.. tried about 10 times, also deleted all my saves and started for baser game and still didnt pop... did 3 playthroughs aswell

can you specify which trophy you tried it 10 times for  ? or when you said 10 times you meant 10 times spread out through a playthrough? I would appreciate your input , thank you. 

• Like 1

The trophy that glitched for me is island queen, the guy above said to upload to cloud before the trophy pops and if it doesnt work reupload that save until it does.. but i did that 10 times or more now, plus i didnt 3 playthrough now, 2 full game playthrough and one just from dlc.. still no pop

9 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

The trophy that glitched for me is island queen, the guy above said to upload to cloud before the trophy pops and if it doesnt work reupload that save until it does.. but i did that 10 times or more now, plus i didnt 3 playthrough now, 2 full game playthrough and one just from dlc.. still no pop

I'm playing on ps4 but Island Queen also bugged for me.That is until during a fight with the last bounty hunter where it randomly popped and made the game crash.. 

9 hours ago, GoryGreg said:

I'm playing on ps4 but Island Queen also bugged for me.That is until during a fight with the last bounty hunter where it randomly popped and made the game crash.. 

yee the game will crash on the last boss if youre low on health/about to die or a missile about to hit you... not all the time but alot of the times.. dumb, hope they fix this dlc soon

8 hours ago, UnknwnMatt said:

Hello!! Can someone confirm how many Time Trials are there in plover island? i feel like i've done all of them, but the trophy doesnt pop....

I think i did 5 of them in Plover Island, (13 in total) but like all trophies of this dlc, i can't pop it too, good luck !

10 hours ago, UnknwnMatt said:

Hello!! Can someone confirm how many Time Trials are there in plover island? i feel like i've done all of them, but the trophy doesnt pop....

Did you do the time trials in the main area of the game? When you have to follow the final boss?

12 hours ago, Shidekai said:

I think i did 5 of them in Plover Island, (13 in total) but like all trophies of this dlc, i can't pop it too, good luck !

Oh, i didnt know there are more than the ones in Plover Island! I was finishing the last one in Plover Island for hours and didnt pop...

9 hours ago, GoryGreg said:

Did you do the time trials in the main area of the game? When you have to follow the final boss?

I didn't! i Thought that only 5 were required (the ones in Plover Island!) Still, i've been doing the battle against Adm. Barbara Terranova for at least 6 times and the trophy didnt pop too...

16 minutes ago, UnknwnMatt said:

Oh, i didnt know there are more than the ones in Plover Island! I was finishing the last one in Plover Island for hours and didnt pop...

Yes, Only the first trophy work for me (enter in the new map), i tried 5 times to kill shadow shark for exemple, and all things possible but nothing work at all, it's just impossible for me to get a single trophy. Now it's time to wait .. kinda scary when you know after 10 month some people still can't get the platinum too...

4 hours ago, Shidekai said:

Yes, Only the first trophy work for me (enter in the new map), i tried 5 times to kill shadow shark for exemple, and all things possible but nothing work at all, it's just impossible for me to get a single trophy. Now it's time to wait .. kinda scary when you know after 10 month some people still can't get the platinum too...

That sucks man, I hope they fix it, i hate tha fact that I had to return to this game to make 100% and some trophies are glitched. We can't do anything else than pray so the devs fix this :/