How hard is DOA now?

It's easier, but I still found it challenging. You can play the mode in first person now which gives you a couple of hits before dying instead of 1 hit = death like before, and you can start from your furthest reached challenge round with the advanced start option instead of having to start all over from the beginning, having access to picking a fate stone before continuing as an added bonus. That being said, the latest round you can start from before the boss is about four rounds before the final boss, so you'll have to make it through all of that in one go. I made it all the way up to round 55 or so before dying, and it took me a few hours to get good enough RNG with the power ups to beat the last set of rounds and final boss.

Make sure you play everything under the Solo option in the menu if you want access to first person mode and advanced start, I don't think any of that is available with the default multiplayer DOA option.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Snake_1302 said:

It's easier, but I still found it challenging. You can play the mode in first person now which gives you a couple of hits before dying instead of 1 hit = death like before, and you can start from your furthest reached challenge round with the advanced start option instead of having to start all over from the beginning, having access to picking a fate stone before continuing as an added bonus. That being said, the latest round you can start from before the boss is about four rounds before the final boss, so you'll have to make it through all of that in one go. I made it all the way up to round 55 or so before dying, and it took me a few hours to get good enough RNG with the power ups to beat the last set of rounds and final boss.

Make sure you play everything under the Solo option in the menu if you want access to first person mode and advanced start, I don't think any of that is available with the default multiplayer DOA option.

Ok thanks mate!