PlayStation Vita Issue: Need to Constantly Log On

RuinousOne25

So I don’t why this is happening, but recently I’ve noticed on my Vita I have to constantly log onto the PSN for when I need to go on the PlayStation Store or use PS Plus cloud save feature.  Usually it’s automatic for logging in but another issue I also noticed is that games that use network features on the Vita (leaderboards for example) just don’t seem to work now for some reason even if I manually log in, of course this also means games that have cross save features for me are now unavailable.  I’m not sure if it’s my Vita or it’s something that’s going on among PlayStation servers.

Also I don’t know about any issues for buying any PS Vita games, I can still download stuff I’ve gotten but I haven’t confirmed about buying as I haven’t gotten any lately.

• Like 1

Sony have definitely screwed something up. For me it's the occasional issue like you are having, but if I just cancel out and, say, go into the store it eventually works itself out.

My biggest problem is the constant need to "activate" the console every time I want to play a game. 

The buying of games was screwed up for a short while but I think that was due to a new EU regulation they hadn't fixed in the background. I have had no issues buying games recently.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

My biggest problem is the constant need to "activate" the console every time I want to play a game. 

Oh I’ve had that issue before, I got it taken care of for now with actually deactivating and reactivating my Vita, fortunately no issues with that again yet for me.

But yeah, seems there’s like more and more things happening on the Vita in regards to internet or it’s just me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay, since I should mention this, earlier I was dealing with not being able to log on due to a 2 step verification thing I needed to activate in order to get my Vita to connect.  After relenting and activating the 2 step authentication, I noticed now I no longer need to constantly log onto PSN.  It’s only just now recent but whether this will stick or not I’m glad this issue has dissipated for the time being.